HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-01-2017, 12:53 PM   #8896

Getting round to trying out Uevo Green I got from GX bro haha.. Supposed to provide a natural shine, and they described it as good for peeps short-medium length. Anyone tried and tested yet?
Old 25-01-2017, 03:28 PM   #8897
Great Supremacy Member

Getting round to trying out Uevo Green I got from GX bro haha.. Supposed to provide a natural shine, and they described it as good for peeps short-medium length. Anyone tried and tested yet?
my hair stylist purple used to use it on me

i think will suit short-medium perfectly.
Old 25-01-2017, 08:27 PM   #8898

any good and affordable hairdryer to recommended? looking around at qoo10 to see if there's any that's value for money.
Old 25-01-2017, 10:53 PM   #8899
Arch-Supremacy Member

Beauty Bay?

any good and affordable hairdryer to recommended? looking around at qoo10 to see if there's any that's value for money.
Old 25-01-2017, 10:54 PM   #8900
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just got my Uevo from omakase mama. Going to try and see how it fares against peace arimino since both are from Japan.
Old 25-01-2017, 11:50 PM   #8901
Great Supremacy Member

you got pmed
Old 26-01-2017, 12:21 PM   #8902

Any wax for long hair? I dont know why my hair flops after 3 hours of styling my hair with morris motley and sss. Help please! Any idea to improve holding time.

Old 26-01-2017, 12:49 PM   #8903
Great Supremacy Member

Any wax for long hair? I dont know why my hair flops after 3 hours of styling my hair with morris motley and sss. Help please! Any idea to improve holding time.
Long hair i think use pomade better?

Never try this Motley before though. My hairstyle is comb back, i use GD only. Sometimes the side will run out abit after a long day of heavy perspiration.
Old 26-01-2017, 01:51 PM   #8904
Great Supremacy Member

how long is your hair?

flops meaning flatten or?

or just cut your hair? haha so long nice meh
Old 26-01-2017, 02:10 PM   #8905

how long is your hair?

flops meaning flatten or?

or just cut your hair? haha so long nice meh
Long till my nose.

Flops means my hair keep droping frontwards.and keep run out of place

Old 26-01-2017, 02:40 PM   #8906
Great Supremacy Member

Long till my nose.

Flops means my hair keep droping frontwards.and keep run out of place
how you usually apply the product?

got spread evenly?

and its actually normal for your hair to move about, because of various natural occurrence.

you can't expect the hair to stay there fixated thruout the day.

that you will have to use smt like pomade or gel which makes it very unnatural.

the good thing about morris motley, is the ability to restyle the hair, meaning you can swipe it up and it will stay for sometime, and it falls again.

that is completely natural.
Old 26-01-2017, 02:47 PM   #8907

how you usually apply the product?

got spread evenly?

and its actually normal for your hair to move about, because of various natural occurrence.

you can't expect the hair to stay there fixated thruout the day.

that you will have to use smt like pomade or gel which makes it very unnatural.

the good thing about morris motley, is the ability to restyle the hair, meaning you can swipe it up and it will stay for sometime, and it falls again.

that is completely natural.
Yup i applied it evenly. But when it flops.the shape and the volume of my hair is not there already.

When i face downwards. My hair just fall.

Old 26-01-2017, 02:53 PM   #8908
Great Supremacy Member

Yup i applied it evenly. But when it flops.the shape and the volume of my hair is not there already.

means hair toooooo long.

last time my hair till nose leh, but i use morris moltey or uevo no issues.

but of course time to time will drop.

hmm try using more product? with the amount you use now, add abit more?

got pic of your hairstyle?
Old 26-01-2017, 03:03 PM   #8909

Unfortunately, one thing we have to face is that our typical asian hair type cannot take much weight because it is naturally fine and straight + flat. This has gotta do with genetics, and there's nothing much we can do about it unfortunately.. Once our hair reaches a certain length, it will become too heavy and can hardly hold any volume - at least not for long. When that happens, there's only one thing we can do.. Get a haircut. Get it trimmed or thinned out.

Take note that this has nothing to do with product. Understanding your hair genetics and how it behaves as well as the importance of maintenance is vital to keeping a good style

gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 26-01-2017, 03:16 PM   #8910
Great Supremacy Member

Unfortunately, one thing we have to face is that our typical asian hair type cannot take much weight because it is naturally fine and straight + flat. This has gotta do with genetics, and there's nothing much we can do about it unfortunately.. Once our hair reaches a certain length, it will become too heavy and can hardly hold any volume - at least not for long. When that happens, there's only one thing we can do.. Get a haircut. Get it trimmed or thinned out.

Take note that this has nothing to do with product. Understanding your hair genetics and how it behaves as well as the importance of maintenance is vital to keeping a good style
yes, once you know your own hair, styling will be a breeze.

usually products play a part, if u know your hair and somehow the product is not working out, switch it.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.