HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2017, 11:52 PM   #8971

Did you mean if I apply the hair product on my hair, only I can smell because the hair product on my hair scent only strong enough to reach my nose, nearby people do not smell it?

Dooooooooood GX bro
Old 05-02-2017, 12:35 AM   #8972
High Supremacy Member

how much is minoxidil selling in nsc without prescription?
Old 05-02-2017, 01:14 AM   #8973
Great Supremacy Member

Did you mean if I apply the hair product on my hair, only I can smell because the hair product on my hair scent only strong enough to reach my nose, nearby people do not smell it?
Lol. Why not try asking your family members for starters
See they can smell normally.
If cannot then nvm.
For what you care ppl can smell anot lol sia

Last edited by gaoxing84; 05-02-2017 at 01:27 AM..
Old 05-02-2017, 12:18 PM   #8974

Dude i use dc myself and i think the smell is kinda strong but non of my friends can smell it. It disappears after a few minutes.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:02 PM   #8975
Supremacy Member

anyone heard or use manigto charcoal clay and gentlemen essential refined matte clay?

hows is it? is it strong and easily wash off?

thanx
Old 06-02-2017, 08:58 PM   #8976

Tanjong pagar or tampines.
Your meet up option got no tanjong pagar leh :3
Old 06-02-2017, 09:06 PM   #8977
Great Supremacy Member

Your meet up option got no tanjong pagar leh :3
that's under special arrangement.
can order alr using tampines option and text me
Old 06-02-2017, 09:32 PM   #8978

anyone heard or use manigto charcoal clay and gentlemen essential refined matte clay?

hows is it? is it strong and easily wash off?

thanx

Manigto Clay is pretty decent, lightweight but doesnt give enough hold to hold the style in place for the whole day imo. I suggest trying out their new Clay Pomade!

Refined matte clay.. Don't bother. MIC formula which is used by alot of our "local brands". Great tho if u want your hair to turn into straw with just one use.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:46 PM   #8979
Supremacy Member

Manigto Clay is pretty decent, lightweight but doesnt give enough hold to hold the style in place for the whole day imo. I suggest trying out their new Clay Pomade!

Refined matte clay.. Don't bother. MIC formula which is used by alot of our "local brands". Great tho if u want your hair to turn into straw with just one use.
manigto clay promade is shine or matt look..their website didnt state.

refined matte clay looks ang mo to me, didnt know is mic.

any other recommendation for matt look, wash easily, decent strength for short to medium hair?

thanx
Old 07-02-2017, 01:15 AM   #8980

My blacklisted brands - getzgy, refined, ubersuave, apestomen, undisputed (worst crap ever) will never touch those even if it was free.

Haven try latest manigto yet. They upsized the jars without increasing the price, hope its genuine and not some diluted product to make up for the size difference.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:36 AM   #8981

My blacklisted brands - getzgy, refined, ubersuave, apestomen, undisputed (worst crap ever) will never touch those even if it was free.

Haven try latest manigto yet. They upsized the jars without increasing the price, hope its genuine and not some diluted product to make up for the size difference.

I've tried the Clay and Wax Pomade, tbh its not bad bro. Very basic products but they work pretty well in our weather. The owner sent me his new range to try. Personally like the Clay Pomade cos of its lighter weight yet strong hold.

Anws, speaking of lightweight products. I went to re-try the sample of Indians Molding Clay that was given to me by leejhong bro.
Solid stuff guys. Trust me. So far have not found a product that has a better strength to weight ratio (Probably even better than Morris) Extremely high hold yet extremely lightweight. Easy to wash off. I just ordered a full-sized jar. This is a holy grail product.. Trust me when I say it.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:13 PM   #8982
Great Supremacy Member

I've tried the Clay and Wax Pomade, tbh its not bad bro. Very basic products but they work pretty well in our weather. The owner sent me his new range to try. Personally like the Clay Pomade cos of its lighter weight yet strong hold.

Anws, speaking of lightweight products. I went to re-try the sample of Indians Molding Clay that was given to me by leejhong bro.
Solid stuff guys. Trust me. So far have not found a product that has a better strength to weight ratio (Probably even better than Morris) Extremely high hold yet extremely lightweight. Easy to wash off. I just ordered a full-sized jar. This is a holy grail product.. Trust me when I say it.
Wah Zhun Bo. Holy grail.
Spare me some to try lol
Old 07-02-2017, 03:34 PM   #8983

Wah Zhun Bo. Holy grail.
Spare me some to try lol

Steady bro. If not good I won't BS haha. My sample dried out abit alreh tho. Should contact leejhong bro! Haha
Old 07-02-2017, 05:43 PM   #8984

That being said though, I would like to clarify. Even though I did use MM as a comparison to Indians clay, I am not necessarily saying that Indians is a better product by any means. The only comparison I made was of the strength to weight ratio, in which in my opinion, Indians gives a firmer hold for how light it weighs.

Make no mistake though, MM also performs spectacularly in this area. Both products are both beasts in terms of endurance and both last throughout the day in our weather. The main difference to me is in the finish of the style. MM is more flexible and pliable, and allows your hair to be easily adjusted and restyled throughout the day, while still maintaining that great volume and hold Indians is more of a hard and rigid hold, which really locks your hair strands into place. It all comes down to personal preference.

That being said, both these products are the only 2 I consider so far to be "holy grail" or game changer matte hair products. Will never BS u guys. If I think something sucks I'll defo say!
Old 07-02-2017, 06:36 PM   #8985

hi guys, haven't been here in a long time as i have been in ns so not much hair products to use

My kanebo has ran out already, who is selling kanebo now and who is selling the japan version and who is selling the china version?

also, anybody selling the corium shampoo that kobayashi uses or have any lobang? interested in that as well.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.