Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-02-2017, 04:43 AM   #9061
Banned

Check out theprettyjerk!
Pretty good stuff from that man.
Old 18-02-2017, 12:35 PM   #9062
Banned

when u guys blow dry the hair and want to achieve volume, do you use the hottest temp or the lowest temp?

just got a 2600w hair dryer, got 3 temp settings.
Old 18-02-2017, 02:12 PM   #9063

How is the comparison between MM cleansing oil vs feeling show peppermint shampoo and conditional?
Old 18-02-2017, 03:00 PM   #9064
Great Supremacy Member

when u guys blow dry the hair and want to achieve volume, do you use the hottest temp or the lowest temp?

just got a 2600w hair dryer, got 3 temp settings.
use middle one can already
Old 18-02-2017, 03:01 PM   #9065
Great Supremacy Member

How is the comparison between MM cleansing oil vs feeling show peppermint shampoo and conditional?
it's 2 different product.
shampoo should be used daily.

treatment cleansing oil should be as a shampoo alternative on alternate days.

for example once or twice a week, in the morning when there's no products in your hair.
massage into your hair and scalp then rinse off with water and you're good to go..
Old 18-02-2017, 04:39 PM   #9066

Pretty good stuff from that man.

Word. Legit stuff that have been tested to work well even in our weather, before being brought in!
Old 18-02-2017, 06:10 PM   #9067

Got my morris motley and I've tried it out for 2 days already. Easily the best product I have tried so far for my hair type at least. Super light weight. Literally adds no weight to my hair while still having some pretty kick ass hold! Super happy with the purchase & will definitely be buying more in the future! Thanks to nichsong and gaoxing for the advice! No regrets buying man, $45 well spent.
Old 18-02-2017, 07:31 PM   #9068

Just tried the MM Chrome + SS Spray combo. The MM is really good, nothing more to say, it holds very well and easy to wash off, unlike other waxes I have to wash my hands after applying at least 2 times to remove the sticky feeling. The only bad thing is that my hair smells like vanilla ice cream which is okay, but smelling it after a prolonged time gets quite awful.

Salt spray don't seem to add much volume even after blowdrying, only slightly.
Old 18-02-2017, 08:09 PM   #9069

Got my morris motley and I've tried it out for 2 days already. Easily the best product I have tried so far for my hair type at least. Super light weight. Literally adds no weight to my hair while still having some pretty kick ass hold! Super happy with the purchase & will definitely be buying more in the future! Thanks to nichsong and gaoxing for the advice! No regrets buying man, $45 well spent.

Swee! If it wasn't that good we wouldn't just make it up. Glad you enjoyed the product bro
themlpx likes this.
Old 18-02-2017, 08:22 PM   #9070

Just tried the MM Chrome + SS Spray combo. The MM is really good, nothing more to say, it holds very well and easy to wash off, unlike other waxes I have to wash my hands after applying at least 2 times to remove the sticky feeling. The only bad thing is that my hair smells like vanilla ice cream which is okay, but smelling it after a prolonged time gets quite awful.

Salt spray don't seem to add much volume even after blowdrying, only slightly.

Yes bro you just upped your game a few levels, washability is a definite must for quality products haha. As for the SSS, you have to spray it into towel dried hair bro (3-4 spritzes then run yr hand thru yr hair to spread it evenly), after which you use a hair dryer to blow dry it on the heat setting. You should be able to see a massive difference in terms of volume as it adds grit to your hair After that, you won't need as much finishing product to style yr hair already. For most products, finish off with a hairspray if u want additional hold. But for MM the beauty is in its flexible, free flowing aesthetic and ability to restyle thru the day without sacrificing hold.. so its advisable to skip the hairspray
Old 18-02-2017, 09:04 PM   #9071

Yes bro you just upped your game a few levels, washability is a definite must for quality products haha. As for the SSS, you have to spray it into towel dried hair bro (3-4 spritzes then run yr hand thru yr hair to spread it evenly), after which you use a hair dryer to blow dry it on the heat setting. You should be able to see a massive difference in terms of volume as it adds grit to your hair After that, you won't need as much finishing product to style yr hair already. For most products, finish off with a hairspray if u want additional hold. But for MM the beauty is in its flexible, free flowing aesthetic and ability to restyle thru the day without sacrificing hold.. so its advisable to skip the hairspray
Thanks bro!

By towel dried hair, how dry must I dry it first or it's just basically damp hair?
I think I'm fine with hairspray for now, don't want too much stuffs on my hair.
Also, if I'm aiming a pompadour style of hair, how long should I maintain my hair length? I'm intending to grow it as long as possible now

Last edited by xPrecision; 18-02-2017 at 11:33 PM..
Old 18-02-2017, 10:55 PM   #9072
Supremacy Member

My feedback on Feeling Show Shampoo.

Feeling Show Shampoo
- Texture: green gel type
- Smell: slight minty smell
- Feel/Touch on scalp during wash: cooling feel due to the menthol
- Smell after wash: no smell
- Hair texture after wash: in between dry and moisturized
Old 18-02-2017, 11:10 PM   #9073

Hello all new here. I have a short fauxhawk, prefer to go for a volumised natural out of bed fauxhawk look. I use a volumiser sometimes. Any wax to recommend? Would the original by bluemaan be suitable for me?
Old 19-02-2017, 12:53 AM   #9074

Thanks bro!

By towel dried hair, how dry must I dry it first or it's just basically damp hair?
I think I'm fine with hairspray for now, don't want too much stuffs on my hair.
Also, if I'm aiming a pompadour style of hair, how long should I maintain my hair length? I'm intending to grow it as long as possible now

Damp hair, dried using a towel after your shower is more than good enough Just roughly gauge, as long as its not dripping wet you're good to go. SSS is meant to give your hair the base structure (and massive volume) so that your style can last longer, and you require less finishing product at the same time. You can definitely still do without it if you want a less voluminous, casual "flatter" style. Yeap hairspray is good if u want to completely lock the style in place!

As for hair length for the pompadour, this is abit tricky. As our "asian" hair type tends to lose its ability to retain volume once it grows longer, it will be hard to keep the style in shape the entire day. What I would suggest is get it thinned out every once in awhile to reduce the weight, but retain the length if you want to. Have to trial and error haha, see what works best for you and your hair type.
Old 19-02-2017, 12:56 AM   #9075

Hello all new here. I have a short fauxhawk, prefer to go for a volumised natural out of bed fauxhawk look. I use a volumiser sometimes. Any wax to recommend? Would the original by bluemaan be suitable for me?

Blumaan is pretty good as a prestyler for short hair imo. Just throw it into damp hair, blowdry and you're good. Only for short hair tho, I find that it doesnt work as well once hair is longer.

Other than that I would recommend Indians Molding Clay with/without hairspray for a more fixated, stay in place kind of hold or if you can afford it, Morris Motley for a more natural hold.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.