Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-06-2017, 05:12 PM   #9616
Great Supremacy Member

cheap product for cheap people. LOLOL
evildrug and ~Dragonite~ like this.
Old 13-06-2017, 05:27 PM   #9617

Hi guys
I've been reading this thread for awhile now and I'm starting to think that I should care for my hair by using conditioner.
Does anyone know if American Crew Conditioner is good for asian hair? I've got normal hair that isn't too oily. And I've been using Suavecito pomades. Been using Apestomen recently as well.

Thanks for any advice
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 13-06-2017, 06:41 PM   #9618
Supremacy Member

You can try cool grease xx hard. Has shine, does not harden up like usual gel pomades so restyling is no issue and its very easy to wash off. I last saw it sold at tokyu hands at westgate. My go-to if i want to wash off easily at the end of the day. Just running through water will wash it off.
Just tried that product.

To me a bit too much shine, anw thanks for the recommendation.

djoker and ~Dragonite~ like this.
Old 13-06-2017, 06:42 PM   #9619
Supremacy Member

Morris Motley definitely the best in the market bro. Dont waste your $$ on trying other brands. I believe many bros here can vouch for Morris Motley. If you want a nice shine and doesnt look greasy. Morris Motley Chrome is the best option. It even fights off grease to keep your hair fresh even after a long day's work.

Personally this are the ones I rate highly:
Morris Motley
Baxter of California
V76 by Vaughn
Is Morris Motley easy to wash off?

Old 13-06-2017, 06:47 PM   #9620
Supremacy Member

uevo grey = dry matte but may have some natural shine.

uevo green = shiny wax, maybe too much.

both awesome holding power and easy to wash off
uevo grey vs Morris Motley Treatment Styling Balm (Matte Finish), which one do u recommend?

Their pros & cons?

TIA

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 13-06-2017, 08:51 PM   #9621

Hey mate, let me share with you my decision.

After reading so many reviews and watching countless of youtube reviews. Finally I got the courage to spend $45 and bought my Morris Motley Treatment Styling Balm in late April.

I can tell you there is 0 doubt on its quality. Strong weightless hold. Keeps my hair free of grease even after 1 long day at work. 99% of the product is rinsed off just using water. My doesnt dry out even I used alot on my hair. (My hair is medium length and is quite difficult to style my fringe.)

If you have tried countless of brands, its time to go for Morris Motley. If its your first time paying so much for a hair styling product. I would say its worth it than wasting $ on different brands and end up still getting Morris Motley.
Old 13-06-2017, 09:57 PM   #9622
Supremacy Member

Hey mate, let me share with you my decision.

After reading so many reviews and watching countless of youtube reviews. Finally I got the courage to spend $45 and bought my Morris Motley Treatment Styling Balm in late April.

I can tell you there is 0 doubt on its quality. Strong weightless hold. Keeps my hair free of grease even after 1 long day at work. 99% of the product is rinsed off just using water. My doesnt dry out even I used alot on my hair. (My hair is medium length and is quite difficult to style my fringe.)

If you have tried countless of brands, its time to go for Morris Motley. If its your first time paying so much for a hair styling product. I would say its worth it than wasting $ on different brands and end up still getting Morris Motley.
Does sweat weaken the strength?

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 13-06-2017, 10:16 PM   #9623

Not at all buddy. I had RTs at Bedok camp with my styled hair after work. After the session, my hair is still styled nicely after that with some slight fly aways. As it is reworkable, just restyle it again in toilet.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 13-06-2017, 10:20 PM   #9624

i recommend morris Motley treatment styling balm... Personally, i prefer the matt finish over shiny finish
Old 13-06-2017, 11:18 PM   #9625
Master Member

Does sweat weaken the strength?
Sweat will weaken all products..
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 13-06-2017, 11:58 PM   #9626
Great Supremacy Member

uevo grey vs Morris Motley Treatment Styling Balm (Matte Finish), which one do u recommend?

Their pros & cons?

TIA
yes, somehow or rather it will affect.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 14-06-2017, 12:44 PM   #9627

This is WORST hair groom RESELLER SITE in the market/world. Worse than all other LOCAL sites. a dot com sg site trying to act atas. Look at the site probably used a freelancer for FREE to design. Not even worth 30cents. There is a primary reason why such a site will never get global awareness.

hervaux dot com dot sg

Feel free to add if I miss out anything.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 14-06-2017, 01:12 PM   #9628
Master Member

This is WORST hair groom RESELLER SITE in the market/world. Worse than all other LOCAL sites. a dot com sg site trying to act atas. Look at the site probably used a freelancer for FREE to design. Not even worth 30cents. There is a primary reason why such a site will never get global awareness.

hervaux dot com dot sg

Feel free to add if I miss out anything.
i would take ur opinion seriously if you actually provided some experience. if not, just another troll
cherryboom and ~Dragonite~ like this.
Old 14-06-2017, 02:57 PM   #9629

i would take ur opinion seriously if you actually provided some experience. if not, just another troll
lol I am here to prove a point. If other peeps can just pass callious remarks against others, so can anyone else. esp when it's coming from the owner of a grooming website. who just want to put down the efforts of others to up his own site.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 14-06-2017, 04:06 PM   #9630
Great Supremacy Member

lol I am here to prove a point. If other peeps can just pass callious remarks against others, so can anyone else. esp when it's coming from the owner of a grooming website. who just want to put down the efforts of others to up his own site.
huh? got saga?
cherryboom and ~Dragonite~ like this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.