HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-06-2017, 11:35 AM   #9676

Lol guys its actually quite obvious to see which people posting here are business owners and which are not. Like mentioned before, its a free forum so anyone can post what they want.

But at the end of the day, what we want is a healthy forum thread for people to come share information on the latest hair trends and products. It's really up to you guys if you wanna continue creating multiple new accounts to subtly "discuss" about certain products in particular.

Even if you are a business owner, I personally feel that being transparent and genuinely contributing to discussion is what helps your brand gain trust.

Shall refrain from naming anyone here, but many of us who have been posting for awhile know that there are "pioneer" business owners here who have been around for the longest time.. They are prime examples of such.

Let's all help make the forum a better place
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 18-06-2017, 12:10 PM   #9677

Lol guys its actually quite obvious to see which people posting here are business owners and which are not. Like mentioned before, its a free forum so anyone can post what they want.

But at the end of the day, what we want is a healthy forum thread for people to come share information on the latest hair trends and products. It's really up to you guys if you wanna continue creating multiple new accounts to subtly "discuss" about certain products in particular.

Even if you are a business owner, I personally feel that being transparent and genuinely contributing to discussion is what helps your brand gain trust.

Shall refrain from naming anyone here, but many of us who have been posting for awhile know that there are "pioneer" business owners here who have been around for the longest time.. They are prime examples of such.

Well said. This thread is becoming more of a war zone for businesses.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 18-06-2017, 12:13 PM   #9678

Ahh yeah man, it is. U know too huh
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 18-06-2017, 01:28 PM   #9679
Great Supremacy Member

It used to. Then peace came.
I think another war is coming.
Need a saga
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 18-06-2017, 01:31 PM   #9680
Great Supremacy Member

I used to be part of the war before peace came.
Very honest with my practice and try to bring the best there can be to ppl here
I detest China made products and ppl try to sell them made in USA or rather formulated in USA.
Pure BS.
guys shld just stop supporting all these China made crap.
I urge all of you buy off the shelves stuff or pay abit more for legit stuff.
Better than pay peanuts and get crappy performance and later may cause hair loss or damage to your hair and scalp
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 18-06-2017, 01:33 PM   #9681
Great Supremacy Member

you can read my previous post for the experience on both
Dont wanna repeat my share experience cause there are people who assume that certain users here are 'paid reviews' and i don't want to insult them who worship the holy grail MM here.
See? respect guys. All love. haha.
Lol. Since when got paid review for mm?
I sure won't give free. Bloody hell the cost so high Hahaha
Usually is ppl buy and legit say it's good.
No good for you say no good.
There's no one product fits all although all products tries to be one or aspire to be one.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 18-06-2017, 02:04 PM   #9682

Lol. Since when got paid review for mm?
I sure won't give free. Bloody hell the cost so high Hahaha
Usually is ppl buy and legit say it's good.
No good for you say no good.
There's no one product fits all although all products tries to be one or aspire to be one.
You know i'm referring to who right? Hahs.
MM is a really respectable product. That i truly agree. I have one and definitely no issues with it. I did not mention that its suck and bad, etc. Just not my go-to use. Thats all.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 18-06-2017, 02:19 PM   #9683

where can i get mm self collect in the east? gonna take this gamble
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 18-06-2017, 06:05 PM   #9684
Great Supremacy Member

where can i get mm self collect in the east? gonna take this gamble
Contact me lor. Lol I stay in the east.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 19-06-2017, 07:48 AM   #9685
Supremacy Member

For those who is using Morris Motley Treatment Styling Balm without hair-spray, if got wind blowing your hair, will your hair be messy or it will stay at the style?

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 19-06-2017, 08:59 AM   #9686

I have found two ways to deal with the silly weather in singapore.

The first is to use a spray. The osis one is pretty reliable though it does add a bit of shine.

The other is to bring the MM with you and restyle when the wind goes away.

Those two methods have worked pretty well for me so far.
~Dragonite~ and nichsong like this.
Old 19-06-2017, 09:34 AM   #9687
Great Supremacy Member

For those who is using Morris Motley Treatment Styling Balm without hair-spray, if got wind blowing your hair, will your hair be messy or it will stay at the style?
it depends which direction the wind blows but that should be the least of your concerns as you cannot control that.
just restyle, that's the power of mm.

restyle and it will stay after.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 19-06-2017, 11:52 AM   #9688

I have found two ways to deal with the silly weather in singapore.

The first is to use a spray. The osis one is pretty reliable though it does add a bit of shine.

The other is to bring the MM with you and restyle when the wind goes away.

Those two methods have worked pretty well for me so far.
it depends which direction the wind blows but that should be the least of your concerns as you cannot control that.
just restyle, that's the power of mm.

restyle and it will stay after.

Yes, using a hairspray is effective in fixating our style and at the same time, combating humidity in our climate.

The reason why I also find Morris to work well for us is because of the unique clays being used in the product - which has grease fighting properties, preventing our hair from being weighed down by moisture, sweat and grease etc through the day. All that gunk contributes to overall weight esp at the end of the day, which causes our hair to flop.

In my opinion, I find that Morris is best used without a hairspray, as u get full restyling benefits along with a more natural look. Unless you want to really lock and freeze the style in place, then go for a few blasts of hairspray if you'd like.
~Dragonite~ likes this.

Last edited by nichsong; 19-06-2017 at 12:00 PM..
Old 20-06-2017, 12:47 AM   #9689

hey guys just got my hand laid on to mm from gx bro, how would yall recommend to use it? post style, prestyle, or both?
gaoxing84 and ~Dragonite~ like this.
Old 20-06-2017, 02:50 AM   #9690

hey guys just got my hand laid on to mm from gx bro, how would yall recommend to use it? post style, prestyle, or both?

Strictly post style. Use after pre styling for high volume styles, or on its own for a more casual look. Most days I just throw it into my hair for a slightly volumised side part

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.