The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-07-2015, 10:39 AM   #1381
Great Supremacy Member

next don't want review liao.
review to help, kena say promote.

give opinion, never even mention my own shop, kena suan.

really FOS. but its true that cannot statisfy everyone. lol

those who think my review is kinda helpful, good. Those who think its its for me to promote and generally has no use, so be it. lol

best is like jh, dapper and ryan. long long come in one time. lol

Last edited by gaoxing84; 29-07-2015 at 10:43 AM..
Old 29-07-2015, 10:57 AM   #1382
Supremacy Member

next time got people ask for opinions or review, ask them use this

gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 29-07-2015, 11:19 AM   #1383
Supremacy Member

you diam diam rah.
no party before put this kind of gif. see also diulan

Cos u never bring me go party
Old 29-07-2015, 11:21 AM   #1384

Hey man. Please don't take things personally. Let's address the issues as it is.

Joico erratic, must as well get vantachi from TPJ
Yes I have actually tried both products, and find them to be very similar. And the Joico ones are cheaper, hence the recommendation.

since when we bash other sellers already? thought the dust settled alr?
All i can say is Mensbazaar Boss Louis is a little bit*h. haha don't ever buy from them. They had a history thats why you won't ever see them here.
I guess the above is pretty self explanatory.

we did not push good reviews on our products. we are giving reviews.

if you think its not useful, how about you come out with your own review?
give us some views. I would want to read about what other think about the other products.
I'm not saying you should stop. But you can't deny that there are conflict of interests here. As a seller, it is natural to want to play up your product. Hence there will tend to be a bit of bias in the reviews.

as a cousumer like you that cares about pricing and what not.
good for you because you already know what you like.
so continue to find the cheapest one available.
ain't nobody stopping you.

for me, as a consumer, i pay for quality stuff. i pay for good service.
very very different.

in red - one of the most epic comment ever
Not sure why you have to refer to it as an epic comment. But I bought my first tub of Silverfox and Gold Digger from you. 2nd one from Dapper. I also ordered from TPJ. And honestly, there is little value add that you guys can offer. All of you are reliable, honest, and efficient sellers. Hence, I will just choose the guy that can offer a cheaper price.

next don't want review liao.
review to help, kena say promote.

give opinion, never even mention my own shop, kena suan.

really FOS. but its true that cannot statisfy everyone. lol

those who think my review is kinda helpful, good. Those who think its its for me to promote and generally has no use, so be it. lol

best is like jh, dapper and ryan. long long come in one time. lol
You just promoted your own shop in this post.

Sidekick from me. Hairbroducts.sg
OS spray and PowerPoint Google the theprettyjerk
Old 29-07-2015, 11:22 AM   #1385
Great Supremacy Member

next time got people ask for opinions or review, ask them use this

ya sia. just post this. then this thread can close down. lol
Old 29-07-2015, 11:34 AM   #1386
Great Supremacy Member

Hey man. Please don't take things personally. Let's address the issues as it is.

ahhh you haven't see personal.

Yes I have actually tried both products, and find them to be very similar. And the Joico ones are cheaper, hence the recommendation.

Hmm i have used both and Vantachi is better. hence the recommendation.

if you are here long enough, you should know happen. Self explanatory. I still standby what i say because of my experience with him. he's a ahole anyway

I'm not saying you should stop. But you can't deny that there are conflict of interests here. As a seller, it is natural to want to play up your product. Hence there will tend to be a bit of bias in the reviews.

I don't play up my product. Have you seen anyone complaining that my reviews are fake as hell? no, you bought silver fox and dynamite clay from me, even the slightest chance is because of my review? lol and you said you like it.
I reviewed beeswax and said is good. Has been recommeding that ever since when someone wants light and strong.
what's more, the beeswax i got from a friend who got it in Luxola or something. Not even from any sellers here to ask me to review.
Best part, i don't even sell it. lol.
how about you come out with a review la? since you're a consumer, and i really want to read what you gotta say. this one no bull, dead serious. infact very little consumers bother to pen down their thoughts because they see no reason to do so, they find something they like, done. close case. How many bother to keep trying new stuff unless given the opportunity?
how about you be the first one? the real unbiased one.
or mr hair very pain can do it. serious i not bullsh!tting

Not sure why you have to refer to it as an epic comment. But I bought my first tub of Silverfox and Gold Digger from you. 2nd one from Dapper. I also ordered from TPJ. And honestly, there is little value add that you guys can offer. All of you are reliable, honest, and efficient sellers. Hence, I will just choose the guy that can offer a cheaper price.

you said Products are undifferentiated or did you mean the sellers? right now you're saying sellers are undifferentiated.
confusing leh
of course there is a difference in products.
Anyway back to pricing, boring already. everyone had their piece. done. hahaha continue to find the cheaper ones lor. ByVilain flooding SG. lol
carousell go go go.

just promoted your own shop in this post.
Yes i did, but not as much. I could have just say sidekick and that's it.
BUT i also gave an option of OS sea salt spray, which i actually used it back early 2013. When i did my first review for JH if you bother to find back.
I still think its good.
Since the dude is asking or rather was told to get pre styling spray, may I ask if you have any other suggestion instead of the 2 recommended?
that is easily available? from technically anyone.

in blue. but its ok. whatever floats your boat.
no point arguing. learnt my lesson already since all the saga.
but i ain't gonna shut up when people try to stir sh1t.

Last edited by gaoxing84; 29-07-2015 at 11:42 AM..
Old 29-07-2015, 11:44 AM   #1387

in blue. but its ok. whatever floats your boat.
no point arguing. learnt my lesson already since all the saga.
but i ain't gonna shut up when people try to stir sh1t.
You can't satisfy everyone
Old 29-07-2015, 11:58 AM   #1388

ahhh you haven't see personal.

Hmm i have used both and Vantachi is better. hence the recommendation.

Fair enough. Just a difference of opinion. No need to shoot down others opinions either. =)

if you are here long enough, you should know happen. Self explanatory. I still standby what i say because of my experience with him. he's a ahole anyway

Doesn't matter what transpired before. Fact is, you bashed another seller, which was the point of my original post.

I don't play up my product. Have you seen anyone complaining that my reviews are fake as hell? no, you bought silver fox and dynamite clay from me, even the slightest chance is because of my review? lol and you said you like it.
I reviewed beeswax and said is good. Has been recommeding that ever since when someone wants light and strong.
what's more, the beeswax i got from a friend who got it in Luxola or something. Not even from any sellers here to ask me to review.
Best part, i don't even sell it. lol.
how about you come out with a review la? since you're a consumer, and i really want to read what you gotta say. this one no bull, dead serious. infact very little consumers bother to pen down their thoughts because they see no reason to do so, they find something they like, done. close case. How many bother to keep trying new stuff unless given the opportunity?
how about you be the first one? the real unbiased one.
or mr hair very pain can do it. serious i not bullsh!tting

Truth is I'm not good at giving reviews. =)
I'm not saying the the reviews are all wrong or fake. I'm just saying that we can't deny, there is a conflict of interests.

you said Products are undifferentiated or did you mean the sellers? right now you're saying sellers are undifferentiated.
confusing leh
of course there is a difference in products.

Yes in my original post I was referring to undifferentiated products actually. But I thought you understood it to mean undifferentiated sellers. My bad.

But a lot of the products here are carried by more than one seller, which is why I say the products are undifferentiated. It wouldn't matter to me whether this tub of clay came from Seller A, or Seller B. It would still be the same tub of clay.

On the topic of undifferentiated sellers, I mentioned that there is really little more to value add on your parts. Unless you are comparing with some nonsense sellers, which all of you aren't. When all the sellers are good, it is a little difficult to stand out, since there is little more you can offer. As such, as a consumer, the only thing that will sway me to one side or another, is price.

From my personal experience, yourself, dapper, and TPJ are all great sellers. Tiagong Ryanccy also. Might just try the beeswax next when I make room for more stuff.

just promoted your own shop in this post.
Yes i did, but not as much. I could have just say sidekick and that's it.
BUT i also gave an option of OS sea salt spray, which i actually used it back early 2013. When i did my first review for JH if you bother to find back.
I still think its good.
Since the dude is asking or rather was told to get pre styling spray, may I ask if you have any other suggestion instead of the 2 recommended?
that is easily available? from technically anyone.

In your earlier post, you mentioned that you didn't even mention your shop. Now you are saying you promote, but not as much. I don't think that's much of an argument there.

My replies in purple.
Cheers!
karlson likes this.
Old 29-07-2015, 11:59 AM   #1389
Great Supremacy Member

You can't satisfy everyone
yes. well aware. but i just don't shut up if anyone tries to stir sh1t.
haha that's me
Old 29-07-2015, 12:03 PM   #1390
Great Supremacy Member

My replies in purple.
Cheers!
eh i didn't shoot down.
i say must as well use vantachi.

I bash a seller due to a personal experience with him.
you can see the link that i have posted, others as well.
so it not just me.

there is something call loyalty (every seller has their own) but true that price conscious people like yourself will go wherever is cheaper. which i don't blame, its your call anyway. haha

anyway. you said your piece, i said mine. done.
case closed.

*anyway i got more to say about the reviews but decided to keep it down to prevent any more unhappy saga here and also partly i lazy to quote also. haha
I won't be posting anymore reviews of my own unless someone requested it.
just lame to make a effort to write something out but got shoot down as conflict of interest, biased because I am a seller etc.

cheers then

Last edited by gaoxing84; 29-07-2015 at 12:08 PM..
Old 29-07-2015, 01:16 PM   #1391
Master Member

when i 1st join the hair thread back in 2007 when thread starter was riyoshi, it was all about what hairstyle was in what salon to go to and ppl sometime pester him what product he was using. but now some bashing here and there. what happen.
karlson likes this.

Last edited by cherryboom; 29-07-2015 at 01:27 PM..
Old 29-07-2015, 01:17 PM   #1392
Supremacy Member

siao liao, cannot post review on blumaan wax cos later they thought i am selling it
Old 29-07-2015, 01:28 PM   #1393
Great Supremacy Member

when i 1st join the hair thread back in 2007 when thread starter was riyoshi, it was all about what hairstyle was in what salon to go to and ppl sometime pester him what product he was using. but now what happen.
2007 where got quiff and a trend of pomade.
Now it's like bubble tea. Taking Asia by storm lol
Last time is Japanese wax and sebastian Clay leh.
The style also change.
Last time is Japanese anime like final Fantasy.
And really now product range alot alot more.

Boom

When I first join hwz in 2004.
Where got hair thread and fashion.
Where got so many trolls.
Look what happen now.
Old 29-07-2015, 01:30 PM   #1394

eh i didn't shoot down.
i say must as well use vantachi.
Sure. =)

I bash a seller due to a personal experience with him.
you can see the link that i have posted, others as well.
so it not just me.
That's besides the point. You mentioned that you did not bash sellers. Yet you just bashed one a few posts back.

I'm not saying you shouldn't bash him. I'm just saying you did.

I won't be posting anymore reviews of my own unless someone requested it.
just lame to make a effort to write something out but got shoot down as conflict of interest, biased because I am a seller etc.
I'm not saying whether you should or shouldn't.
But the conflict of interest is there and irrefutable.

cheers then
Yeah I guess there's nothing much else.

Wishing all sellers (you included, gaoxing) a prosperous year ahead. Bring more products for us to hoot.

Cheers!
karlson likes this.
Old 29-07-2015, 01:30 PM   #1395
Great Supremacy Member

siao liao, cannot post review on blumaan wax cos later they thought i am selling it
You can la. You consumer. But must put no affiliation. Later they think you help all the sellers promote cause mostly selling Blumaan wax lol
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.