HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 4

Like Tree1338Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-07-2015, 11:03 PM   #1426
Supremacy Member

Just wanted to say, I appreciate the reviews written here with no biased as to who writes them.

I do not presume everything that comes out from the seller's mouth is to purely increase his sales only. I am no "racist".
That said I also do not presume everything that comes out from a non seller's mouth is from the goodness of his/her heart & in my best interest

I truly wonder how people see as unbiased review in this thread.

As long as it is from a non seller's username?

If that is the case, my personal opinion is a review/recommendation coming from a familiar seller (a good example is theprettyjerk) is more credible then any tom dick or harry here.

Sellers, hope you will not stop writing reviews & introduce better & better products.
cos everybody hair is different... might work for me, might not work for u
Old 29-07-2015, 11:05 PM   #1427
nez
Supremacy Member

Lastly, want to read more reviews?

Quit complaining & start writing.

Surely it is easier writing 2 paragraphs of reviews then a 10 paragraphs of complains.
gaoxing84 and deaththeorist like this.

Last edited by nez; 29-07-2015 at 11:16 PM..
Old 29-07-2015, 11:07 PM   #1428
Master Member

Just wanted to say, I appreciate the reviews written here with no biased as to who writes them.

I do not presume everything that comes out from the seller's mouth is to purely increase his sales only. I am no "racist".
That said I also do not presume everything that comes out from a non seller's mouth is from the goodness of his/her heart & in my best interest

I truly wonder how people see as unbiased review in this thread.

As long as it is from a non seller's username?

If that is the case, my personal opinion is a review/recommendation coming from a familiar seller (a good example is theprettyjerk) is more credible then any tom dick or harry here.

Sellers, hope you will not stop writing reviews & introduce better & better products.
well said. btw i brought quite a few products to central europe. super hot super dry and their water is jin fug up one. alot of my styling products became useless as hair so damn dry and hard to apply practically everything. the one product that saved the day (or rather save the weeks) was powder shake from glorious tpj. being a spray, application obviously easy. and it was damn good cos it neutralises static. over there damn dry, hair static gao gao, whole day stick to my face. powdershake was the only product that solved that.
Old 29-07-2015, 11:10 PM   #1429
nez
Supremacy Member

cos everybody hair is different... might work for me, might not work for u
That is normal. There are 5.399 million people (2013) in Singapore alone. (taken from Wikipedia)

I take the reviews as a guide & not a commandments. And also do not under any circumstances rely on 1 source.
I also ask if in doubt.

Last edited by nez; 29-07-2015 at 11:19 PM..
Old 29-07-2015, 11:15 PM   #1430
Great Supremacy Member

haha someone!!!!!

btw those who wait till buay tahan already, the hair dryers are in. haha pm me if you're interested. test market now.
if got interest then i will bring in more.

now i am promoting.

hope no conflict of interest

bash me if you want. hehehehe
Old 29-07-2015, 11:18 PM   #1431
Great Supremacy Member

Lastly, want to read more reviews?

Quit complaining & start writing.

Surely it is easier writing 2 paragraphs of reviews then a 10 paragraphs of complains.
haha waiting for more consumers to write reviews.
sellers write till sian.
i think the fact that because only seller writes, so it feels that we are promoting..

i also wanna read reviews, cause i also styling my hair what. haha that's the first thing that got me into all these haha
Old 29-07-2015, 11:35 PM   #1432
Supremacy Member

haha waiting for more consumers to write reviews.
sellers write till sian.
i think the fact that because only seller writes, so it feels that we are promoting..

i also wanna read reviews, cause i also styling my hair what. haha that's the first thing that got me into all these haha
give more samples, and i mean much more in volume
Old 29-07-2015, 11:42 PM   #1433
Master Member

wah u gian siol. 1x use enough for me liao
Old 30-07-2015, 12:25 AM   #1434
Great Supremacy Member

Eh eh eh eh you don't budget. I gave you a lot. Dig till my clay no more
iV3RsOn likes this.
Old 30-07-2015, 01:48 AM   #1435

Eh I know who liao Hahaha check my orders can le. Haha
Pleasse dont sexpose me hahaha
Old 30-07-2015, 01:59 AM   #1436
Master Member

Pleasse dont sexpose me hahaha
faster post pic of ur hair!
Old 30-07-2015, 11:46 AM   #1437
Great Supremacy Member

Anyway, on the topic of sea salt spray Pre styling spray.
Right now we have very little choices.
I managed to source some sea salt spray used by salon that is not so well known and well marketed like sidekick.
I managed to receive them today and will give my review soon after I used it. If it's good. I will be bringing in. But don't worry, prices will not be at the range of Sidekick.
Will be lower and hopefully as good or not better.

Will be passing some to the members here who are consumers for them to test to give non conflicted reviews.

Let's hope it's good and could save some money.

Hehe cheers.
Old 30-07-2015, 12:00 PM   #1438

those who want the best deal jus go find those young mei mei at swanston/ocean @ chinatown la.. cheap and good. kms sea salt spray now on promo, only $15 , dont say bo jio. this ss spray imo has the best balance of definition and dryness, plus it smells sick. grape peppermint anyone?

anyway byvilain offering free worldwide shipping but min. USD44 lol... i really hate the way they market their products, worst than hdf.
Old 30-07-2015, 12:11 PM   #1439
Great Supremacy Member

those who want the best deal jus go find those young mei mei at swanston/ocean @ chinatown la.. cheap and good. kms sea salt spray now on promo, only $15 , dont say bo jio. this ss spray imo has the best balance of definition and dryness, plus it smells sick. grape peppermint anyone?

anyway byvilain offering free worldwide shipping but min. USD44 lol... i really hate the way they market their products, worst than hdf.
15 only. Cheap sia. Lol can hoot.
Old 30-07-2015, 12:13 PM   #1440
Arch-Supremacy Member

I remember last time this slikhaar TV channel promotes HDF.. now change to by villain?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.