HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 5

Like Tree148Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2018, 09:58 PM   #481
Great Supremacy Member

Another obvious attribute of a bully. Trying to label me as insulting the entire group. No I am only arguing with u and the members defending your behaviour.
Lolol. OK.
gaoxing84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 09:58 PM   #482
Great Supremacy Member

Yeah itís hard to stay long when having a jackass like u in the forum constantly gobbling
Hahahaha getting more obvious now.
Your tail is showing.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:59 PM   #483
Great Supremacy Member

Then what r u doing now?
Me? Laughing at you behind my computer screen.
Old 08-04-2018, 10:11 PM   #484

Hahahaha getting more obvious now.
Your tail is showing.
Hahahahaha I donít even know how to reply this because u r just repeating yourself
hairbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 10:11 PM   #485

Me? Laughing at you behind my computer screen.
Good night.
hairbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 11:36 PM   #486
Great Supremacy Member

Good night.
Hahahahaha I don’t even know how to reply this because u r just repeating yourself
don't need to because its bloody obvious. you know who you are.

btw i thought school holidays over?

ohhh

prepare for school tomorrow! study hard and come back soon!
Old 10-04-2018, 03:11 PM   #487

I would recommend Dr. forhair, i like the smell and it makes my hair looks so much better like not dry like that
Jasmine11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 08:04 PM   #488

Has anyone had any experience with the Prelude clay pomade before? How does it stack up in our climate?
Quickfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 10:54 PM   #489

Prelude clay is very similar to dead sea clay. But has beading issues when emulsifying, great scent though.
sansanjikikut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 10:10 AM   #490

Am about to pull the trigger on MM, but when I asked the seller its production/expiry date, he answered a year after opening.
Is this information true? That there is no date on it and that it only lasts a year after opening?

LOL that's SHINEE's taemin from 2009 / 2010. Anw MM stands for Morris Motley Treatment Styling Balm. However, for hairstyles like that I wouldn't recommend it. You could use it, but it won't give you that kind of piecey texture u see here. For this i recommend u try out Miyaki styling clay. Generally unheard of, but it helps in giving that slight shine and texture coupled with a good hold.
My hair is nowhere as long as Taemin pictured there, but will MM not be able to give any piecey textures even on short hair?
tubbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 12:27 PM   #491
Great Supremacy Member

Am about to pull the trigger on MM, but when I asked the seller its production/expiry date, he answered a year after opening.
Is this information true? That there is no date on it and that it only lasts a year after opening?

My hair is nowhere as long as Taemin pictured there, but will MM not be able to give any piecey textures even on short hair?
You confirm finish within 6 months.
Old 11-04-2018, 12:29 PM   #492

Prelude clay is very similar to dead sea clay. But has beading issues when emulsifying, great scent though.
How's Dead Sea Clay? Would Prelude be something for fine and thin and limp hair? I've used MM, not bad just want to try something else too so I can rotate when needed.
Quickfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 12:36 PM   #493

You confirm finish within 6 months.

The thing is, I tend to switch between 2-3 products. I still have products left from over a year and a half ago ^^;
And is it true that I can't achieve textured piecey looks using the MM?
Old 11-04-2018, 12:44 PM   #494

The thing is, I tend to switch between 2-3 products. I still have products left from over a year and a half ago ^^;
And is it true that I can't achieve textured piecey looks using the MM?
As I mentioned earlier, it would be a little more difficult to create that piecey texture using MM balm. Taemin's hair in that picture has a little more of a natural shine rather than a dry matte finish which the balm gives. Morris motley Chrome might be able to replicate that look a little better, but I have had issues with it being more heavy than the balm, hence not holding my hair. But that's just my experience - note that everyone's hair is different. What's more most products should work better if you wear your hair downwards like Taemin. I wear mine upwards mostly. Miyaki clay as I recommended would probably be a good option. I feel that it helps give that piecey, chunky texture that groups bunches of hair together.

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
nichsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 02:17 PM   #495

As I mentioned earlier, it would be a little more difficult to create that piecey texture using MM balm. Taemin's hair in that picture has a little more of a natural shine rather than a dry matte finish which the balm gives. Morris motley Chrome might be able to replicate that look a little better, but I have had issues with it being more heavy than the balm, hence not holding my hair. But that's just my experience - note that everyone's hair is different. What's more most products should work better if you wear your hair downwards like Taemin. I wear mine upwards mostly. Miyaki clay as I recommended would probably be a good option. I feel that it helps give that piecey, chunky texture that groups bunches of hair together.

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
The shine is actually not what I'm after, but something that can give me heavy textures, and yes one that bunches the hair together for the piecey look.
This is roughly how my hairstyle looks:
Spoiler!

Would this be something achievable by the MM?
I tried looking for the Miyaki but sadly it's not available where I live.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.