Help with Asos parcel :(

klarinet_

Reaction score
i ordered on 8 jan and the items were supposed to have been delivered by 28 jan 2016. e-mailed them and they told me to wait till 15 feb. waited and waited and was again told to wait till 23 feb, citing CNY delivery peak.

i questioned them, if ASOS had known there would have been a significant delay due to CNY, shouldn't ASOS be proactive and send an e-mail to inform all your customers? ridiculous.

today i finally got a reply saying they'll refund back to me. and amidst all the correspondence, they kept asking me to confirm my address thrice. #pekchek

blurryface94

Reaction score
I have 5 orders that have yet to arrived. 2 on 21jan 1 on 22 jan and 2 on 8feb. Neither have arrived. I ask asos and they refunded all of them back. But i want my order!!!! Must be singpost fault.

Alex.hero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have 5 orders that have yet to arrived. 2 on 21jan 1 on 22 jan and 2 on 8feb. Neither have arrived. I ask asos and they refunded all of them back. But i want my order!!!! Must be singpost fault.

Hello friend... U are not alone. My thread on ASOS has many sinkies with same issue as u.

If singpost is the problem, things from elsewhere and other countries also won't come.

blurryface94

Reaction score
Hello friend... U are not alone. My thread on ASOS has many sinkies with same issue as u.

If singpost is the problem, things from elsewhere and other countries also won't come.

I emailed asos and they replied saying it has arrived in singapore and told me to wait... 1 month later still not received it yet. I have 5 orders that are to be received on different dates that i dont think it can get lost can it? B4 that i have ordered from asos and received it on time with the same address. Or maybe there are to many asos orders that they put it aside? Cause my brother received a package few days ago from singpost that is not from asos.

Alex.hero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I emailed asos and they replied saying it has arrived in singapore and told me to wait... 1 month later still not received it yet. I have 5 orders that are to be received on different dates that i dont think it can get lost can it? B4 that i have ordered from asos and received it on time with the same address. Or maybe there are to many asos orders that they put it aside? Cause my brother received a package few days ago from singpost that is not from asos.

Mm. Look at ASOS facebook. Not only in Singapore they complaining. Even in their own country also.

Fyi

Ghettohoe

Reaction score
Similarly, I experienced the same thing as you guys. I ordered a pair of shoes on the 25th of Jan, and the estimated delivery date was by or on 15th Feb. I emailed them 2 days after the estimated time and they told me to wait until the 11th of March. I didn't opt for express delivery ( which was free btw bc my order was >$150 ) because I had to choose between 10% off or the express delivery LOL, my bad. So now I'm still waiting :( And this is my first time ordering from Asos

chanelleau

Reaction score
Any feedback from anyone who placed recent orders in Feb or March? Ive been shopping from ASOS for years.. their service used to be damn good. I really dont understand the recent delays. 3 of my previous orders from December 2015 didnt reach me after months of waiting. Got refund in the end.

Alienwaree

Suspended
Reaction score
Same lah. It's the first time I'm seeing such delays and refunds by ASOS. Been shopping here for years. This issue got published by straits times some more. But it's not gonna deter me from shopping at asos again. Also shoutout to shopback. I've accumulated hundreds of dollars from asos alone.

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
i had 4 orders undelivered. earliest was from dec 2015. got refunded but lost a few dollars to exchange rate.
have since stopped shopping at asos and removed myself from their mailing list. :)

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same lah. It's the first time I'm seeing such delays and refunds by ASOS. Been shopping here for years. This issue got published by straits times some more. But it's not gonna deter me from shopping at asos again. Also shoutout to shopback. I've accumulated hundreds of dollars from asos alone.

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

straits times got publish article on asos meh?

Houdini9

Reaction score
Did not receive my order as well and subsequently got a refund.

Have been purchasing with them since 2011, but I think I'll stay clear of ASOS for now. Didn't like the way they handled the missing order; didn't give me any confidence or assurance for future purchases.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.