HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Help with Asos parcel :(

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-01-2016, 06:13 PM   #1

Help with Asos parcel :(

Anyone of you have made a purchase from ASOS recently and have yet to receive it even though the "estimated date" given by ASOS has passed?
Sian i have 2 delayed/missing parcels
jiaqiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2016, 07:58 PM   #2
Master Member

Don't know le, recently got order but my delivery date is Feb 2nd I think. Hopefully nothing happen wor

BoLuiJiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2016, 11:12 PM   #3

YESSSS IM ALSO FACING A MISSING PARCEL FROM ASOS )))::::
I ordered on 22 dec 2015 and perhaps because it was x'mas period, so the estimated delivery date was a little longer - I was supposed to receive it on 20 jan.

I have waited for more than a month now which is ridiculous and still no parcel...))::: I think they might have lost my parcel because there were just way too many things to delivery during x'mas season.

I bought a pair of shoes so the parcel should be quite big. Idk how they lost it ):
I have bought three pairs of shoes previously and they all came rather quickly, but why this one must go missing!!!! It was such a pretty pair!!!
backseat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2016, 12:15 AM   #4

same here, items supposed to arrive on 21st jan,but till now still no sign, csr from asos told me to wait till 10th feb and update them again. looks like need a trip down to town to get my CNY clothing. Frm their fb page,looks like lotsa singaporeans facing this issue too. hope they sort it out quickly.
duriantree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2016, 11:28 AM   #5

same here, items supposed to arrive on 21st jan,but till now still no sign, csr from asos told me to wait till 10th feb and update them again. looks like need a trip down to town to get my CNY clothing. Frm their fb page,looks like lotsa singaporeans facing this issue too. hope they sort it out quickly.
YES I'm supposed to receive by 21st also but till now nothing. They told me to wait till 10th Feb also. Sigh it was ALL of my new year clothes somemore spend quite a lot :/ Bought from Asos a few times alr, first time like that. Didn't know their customer service was this bad, keep telling people to wait and keep sending the same copy and paste kind of reply HAHA.

Maybe when it arrives we update each other here?

Last edited by jiaqiii; 28-01-2016 at 11:29 AM.. Reason: Missed out on something
Old 28-01-2016, 11:33 AM   #6

YESSSS IM ALSO FACING A MISSING PARCEL FROM ASOS )))::::
I ordered on 22 dec 2015 and perhaps because it was x'mas period, so the estimated delivery date was a little longer - I was supposed to receive it on 20 jan.

I have waited for more than a month now which is ridiculous and still no parcel...))::: I think they might have lost my parcel because there were just way too many things to delivery during x'mas season.

I bought a pair of shoes so the parcel should be quite big. Idk how they lost it ):
I have bought three pairs of shoes previously and they all came rather quickly, but why this one must go missing!!!! It was such a pretty pair!!!
Sigh I hope they dont lose it. Mine was supposed to arrive by the 21st. Sigh first time facing these kind of issues from Asos. Read that their customer service isn't that good. Standard reply and keep telling you to wait till ___ then wait till ___. Have you alerted asos that you haven't received it?

My other parcel is supposed to be here by today- but i doubt it will be here LOL. I was too lazy to buy CNY shirts so I went to Asos to buy. Sigh guess I've learnt the hard way :p
Old 28-01-2016, 11:36 AM   #7

Don't know le, recently got order but my delivery date is Feb 2nd I think. Hopefully nothing happen wor
Yalor hope nth will happen to yours, if not quite troublesome and the kind of replies they give are quite annoying
Old 28-01-2016, 12:47 PM   #8
Supremacy Member

Sigh I hope they dont lose it. Mine was supposed to arrive by the 21st. Sigh first time facing these kind of issues from Asos. Read that their customer service isn't that good. Standard reply and keep telling you to wait till ___ then wait till ___. Have you alerted asos that you haven't received it?

My other parcel is supposed to be here by today- but i doubt it will be here LOL. I was too lazy to buy CNY shirts so I went to Asos to buy. Sigh guess I've learnt the hard way :p
Seems ASOS deteriorate abit.....But Guys chilled!

If you havent received ur parcel after the estimated date, go inform ASOS immediately. Their CS likely to tell u wait another few days/a week. Normally, ur parcel confirmed MIA if passed estimated date. So juz email them 2nd time.

I am not sure whether they changed their policy recently. Last time, they will depatch your order straight away and you will receive it within a wk. Veri long since they MIA my parcel again.
Kavairs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2016, 07:36 PM   #9

Guys I think signpost screw up somewhere. My friend and I ordered on 21st and 25th Dec, both haven't arrive until now also...
nnyymm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2016, 07:44 PM   #10

BTW, anyone knows which courier they use for EXPRESS shipping(the one u pay $45)?
Cautionitmelts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2016, 09:48 PM   #11

I ordered 4 items from asos on 26/12/2015 supposed to be Delivered on 25 January 2016, now 29 le still no news. Contacted asos customer service, they ask me wait until 12.02.16
Deathvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 12:10 AM   #12

BTW, anyone knows which courier they use for EXPRESS shipping(the one u pay $45)?
If I remember correctly is ASOS Skynet
nnyymm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 12:29 AM   #13
Arch-Supremacy Member

i remembered they used to be quote prompt in their delivery timing estimate when postal used to be payable... perhaps now its free delivery plus peak session during xmas and year end sales.
evets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 12:05 PM   #14

My orders are also not here, order 1 on the 25 Dec, and 2 is early Jan, there ask me wait till 12 FEB.. No idea whats going on, never faced this issue before..
musicmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 12:39 AM   #15

Im also facing 2 lost ASOS packages supposed to deliver mid and end Jan! Maybe is our Singpost problem. Lets update here if they ever arrive.
lovebrownie is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.