HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

How do I dress myself and the girls will give me one more look??!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2019, 11:59 PM   #1

How do I dress myself and the girls will give me one more look??!

Do I have to rich or Handsome? So a girl will look at me?
Ansten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 01:27 PM   #2
Master Member

Look to earn respect of gals and not looks of gals. You act funny or stupid will also get you a lot of looks.

Earn respect like being knowledgeable, well travelled, able to earn stable high income to feed family, respectful to elders etc.
paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 02:19 PM   #3
High Supremacy Member

hang a thick stack of 1000 notes over your neck
hwaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 01:45 PM   #4

hang a thick stack of 1000 notes over your neck
Got so realistic? Nowadays??
Old 08-11-2019, 01:46 PM   #5

Look to earn respect of gals and not looks of gals. You act funny or stupid will also get you a lot of looks.

Earn respect like being knowledgeable, well travelled, able to earn stable high income to feed family, respectful to elders etc.
Currently in our 20s like hard to get respect and am now building it.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:11 PM   #6
Master Member

No you don’t have to be rich or handsome to be attractive, to both men and women. But you do have to present yourself in a way that people see the potential you have. Or in other words, be the best possible version of yourself.

Yes, presentation helps a lot in how people judge you in the first instance. And as with all things in life, people smell a fake from a mile away.

How does “being the best version of yourself” translate into action? Where is the line where people deem you “presentable” and “he’s a write off”?

Firstly, you must be clean, you must not smell bad, you must look like you care about yourself.

Think about overweight people and the first impressions they give off (nothing against overweight people, I used to be 125kg at 173cm tall). Do you think that the same set of best quality clothing and niche perfumes will be as effective on him compared with a person who’s in shape?

So don’t lose sight of the big things and address them first.

Wear clothes that fit. If you’re pants are too long, have them shortened to the perfect length. If your sleeves hang off you like a chinese opera costume, have them shortened. If your hair has grown out, have it trimmed...

These are really basic things that actually require effort. It’s not about buying a Tom Ford suit.You can wear Uniqlo and still look good.
wahjohreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 09:19 AM   #7
Arch-Supremacy Member

Be clean, tidy n dress smartly.
Very simple, depends on ur build.
Slim fit jeans with a fitting polo tee will do. Or even t shirt.
Of cos pls pair with a nice pair of shoe not sandals or slipper
IcYFl4mEz is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.