HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Hysse low quality diffuser

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-04-2018, 12:35 PM   #1

Hysse low quality diffuser

Hysses - https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...es%20singapore

I purchased the aroma diffuser on 22nd March 2018. At point of sales, the sales staff kindly tested the equipment. The first 3 sets failed and was faulty right out of the box! Only the 4th set took out right from the box worked. As I have already paid for the product, I decided to give it a try. On 23/04 the equipment died despite I used all my essential oil and cleaning liquid from this shop. When I was at the shop, I was told that the motor is faulty and requires to send in for repair. How can such a pricy product only lasted 1 month? And how can I even trust their reliability. I have tried to contact the HQ however, no one picks up the call. The sales assistant at shop was pleasant and nice, but the product, it way too unreliable. Not worth at all. Totally lousy product.

The sales assistance rendered awesome service and they do sell quality aroma oil and shower products. However, the diffuse machine is such a disappointment.

For those that love to have aroma smell at your home comfort, diffuser Nebulizer is an awesome choice, but definitely not from Hysse
ravishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 10:13 AM   #2

Update : How the service recovery was done

Here is an update. Hui Min contacted me first thing on Monday 30th April to rectify the issue. As i already threw away the box and warranty card, didnt think that it would spoil so fast, i was not within the requirement for them to do an exchange. However, Hui Min was kind to seek approval from their boss whom i believe is cheryl and gotten the approval. I gotten the exchange on Monday @ Nex again attended by the very good staff.

I have to comment that the staff at Nex (both ladies) are really awesome people. The store lead actually called me and shared with me the entire process of how they done the testing and selected the best machine for me to collect. I was very impressed and touch by her gesture.

One thing i have to say, i was extremely upset of the equipment failing in short period of 1 month and 3 days however, I have give my salute to the way the company tried to rectify the issue. To thank them for the gesture, i went on the purchase a bottle of my favourite ROSE GERANIUM BODY OIL which i absolutely adore so much. While at the shop, 2 curious customer was seeking query on the equipment and i shared with them that it is indeed a very good equipment that diffuse really awesome smell however, i didnt share that my previous model was a disappointment.

Now i have gotten the Tall Neublizer instead which i am happy as my room now is back to normal, with awesome smell that feels like walking into a high end spa parlor. Very relaxing.

Now its still too early to really commend on the equipment since its only 1 day old.

However, i got to say that the responsible retailer and their service recovery had delighted me and i will continue to be their customer should the equipment don't die on me.
ravishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.