HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

INFO: Suit Resizing/Alterations Recommendation. Update On Hui Min's New Shop

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2018, 03:03 PM   #1

Talking INFO: Suit Resizing/Alterations Recommendation. Update On Hui Min's New Shop

Greeting HWZs.

This would be pertinent for some of us on this fora who would need suggestions as to where you can get your suits resized or altered. This establishment does not sew suits, only resizes or alters suits, shirts and dresses.

Hui Min who use to work at Gee's Creation @ Lucky Plaza on level 3, is now working with Fit & Stitch at Lucky plaza, #02-08. Tel: 67342074.

I have purchased numerous suits online either from US/EU through the years and i have tried almost every tailor in Singapore - Clancy, etc. I can only deduce the fact that only Hui Min's alterations work for me IMHO and perhaps for you too. Her work is impeccable, worthy of a mention. She has altered my Caruso, Zegna & Isaia suits and she does alterations for major brands in Singapore - Canali is one of them. I even saw a guy bring a bag-load of Borelli shirts to be altered.

So if your jacket shoulders needed to be brought in a pinch, the sleeves shortened, and the overall jacket length shortened, try her out. Her prices are reasonable.

Just sharing this info with everyone, i have no equity with this establishment, my only selfish plug-in would be my Santoni & Magnanni Shoes i have for sale on Carousell.

Last edited by Koolnite; 03-10-2018 at 12:12 PM..
Koolnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.