HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Ladies how was your experience for hair removal

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-04-2018, 05:39 AM   #1

Ladies how was your experience for hair removal

Im in my mid 20s.. Yesterday I went to a aesthetic saloon in Pacific Plaza to do my usual laser underarm treatment and was introduced to this so called new promotion of $788 + 7percent gst for 12 sessions of laser brazillian hair removal. They have been trying to ask me to do it several times already but I've always rejected them cos it would have cost me more than $1800(can't remember the exact price) over for the usual package.

So yea yesterday after I replied I am interested in the $788 for 12 sessions brazillian laser treatment package, I did my 1st treatment. Once done and during payment time, haizzzzzss I was then later being led into a private room and persuaded with this "friendly pushy sales" tactics and used my credit card to pay for an installment plan of 24 months to pay $2600 for 35 sessions of lazer brazillian. Yea stupid I know I easily give in. I hate this tactic but yeah it's applied all over the world. =(

After some research done I realised probably 12 sessions is good enough to reduce 80 to 90 percent of the hair growth which is good enough. Now i feel like going back to cancel it though I think it's not going to be successful if I try cos I am unable to transform into a fierce customer irl to complain =(

So out of curiousity on average how much sessions did it take for you ladies to see 80 to 90 percent reduction of hair growth and roughly how much did you paid for it?

Can't find reviews of these online.

Can pm me for reply thanks =D
SiestaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2018, 08:08 PM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

I paid $50 per session and have ~90% of reduction in hair growth after around 14/15 sessions.

Granted.. I had a discount because I signed up with my girlfriend..

But hey... Just stop payment from your credit card if you don't want to face their sales tatic..

Sent from Ilovennp using GAGT
Wishdom is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.