The Men Underwear Thread

lengbebe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ck excluding ck one series.

20% discount ...saw the promo at robinson, tangs and takashimaya ytd...

ps: gotta pay using UOB cards. more discount if buying 2 pieces or more.

ditto~

20% off, + 10% if pay using UOB card at tangs.

danls79

Reaction score
hi anyone went to tangs sales yesterday ? the ck underwear are selling at 20-30% discount if you take 5 pair at a go they will give you 20+20% discount damn cheap :) somemore you still have rebate of 12% when using tangs card

eXceSsivE

Reaction score
Just went to TANGS to buy underwear. All giving 20% discount + 12% rebate on TANG members

Bought the following underwear:

• Calvin Klein Slim fit boxer
  • Calvin Klein White
  • Emporium Armani Trunk
  • 2 x DKNY Hip Trunk

Last edited:

Outsider_27

Reaction score
my waist is 26 inches and S sizes fit me perfectly. pls dont tell me your waist is smaller than mine.

some european brands in deprtmental store, undies boxer ''small'' also i find quite a big...

im waist 29-31, some brand ''small'' i feel okay, BUT not tht tight, hence dont feel safe. Can feel tht like after several wash might become loose tht kind

so which brand got nice design and got small tht are really tight kind on the rubber strap area?

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what about lycra material
i saw uniqlo got most of them on this type of material
wonder if its good
and wont be so hot

leogeo

Master Member
Reaction score
^^ CK in US of course cheaper and wider selection. esp if u go to factory outlets

I_Hate_Veggie

Reaction score
wah. seeing the large variation in sizing.

i was wondering, if im a waist 30 is CK size S or M? I like just nice, not too tight later uncomfy but not too lose if not no security.:o

hsyeo

Reaction score
Can try this website : (store.pchome.com.tw/angwear) (They are the top underwear seller in the website, quality and price wise)

Its in chinese though, ordered from Taiwan, good material and fit for asians. Bought the trunks and normal briefs. Quality wise, quite good.

Very affordable. Exchange rate is about 1:23NT, average per piece about S$11.
Postage for asia is NT250 (S$11). Eg. If you buy 5 pieces so each piece is only S$13.20, still way cheaper than branded ones like CK - which I find a bit too overpriced

If you buy more than a piece, then your postage is distributed over them, hence all in all still cheaper than the ones you buy in Singapore.

If you buy different pieces and they don't allow you to group your different orders, drop them a note in their bulletin board, they can open a special order page for you. (Remember to let them know to include the postage fee)

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uniqlo lyrca one the seemless or the cheaper version is notbad doh
Vs cotton

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.