Nmd/ultra boost korea

Wernthepig

Reaction score
Heya guys! I'm visiting Korea in about a weeks time, anyone know where to buy Adidas nmds/ultra boosts there? The prices in Singapore for these are crazy expensive SGS 339 compared to America's retail price of 180 for ultra boosts. Do you think buying in Korea would be cheaper/worth and around what prices would I be looking at? Probably willing to spend 200-250 on a good pair. Thanks alot guys!

ahkaiz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heya guys! I'm visiting Korea in about a weeks time, anyone know where to buy Adidas nmds/ultra boosts there? The prices in Singapore for these are crazy expensive SGS 339 compared to America's retail price of 180 for ultra boosts. Do you think buying in Korea would be cheaper/worth and around what prices would I be looking at? Probably willing to spend 200-250 on a good pair. Thanks alot guys!

Eh 180 is usd excluding tax leh ....
Ultraboost typically is more expensive than nmd.
Ultraboost local retail is already $280

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

provided you can find a pair haha

retail price isn't that cheap also

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.