Official EDMW Casio G-Shock Watch Owners Club. - Part 2

Xunister

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys, I'm thinking of getting a frogman or rangeman watch. Which is better in terms of function?

bermudas

Reaction score
I personally find the Rangeman nicer. Almost bought it yesterday to replace my ageing, 10-yr-old Pro-Trek PRG80T... but instead i merely replaced its battery for the first time. Cost me $21.40 SGD tho.

But today... i am still drooling at the Rangeman...

a1v1n_

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The trade in and get $50 off I understand from the person at jcube g factory is only for one type of watch. Just in case anyone got the wrong idea like me.

Sent from ME using GAGT

grahf23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i am thinking of buying Casio Men's GW-9400-1CR "Master of G" Stainless Steel Solar Watch. Anyone know the price or where to get it?

reagan022

Reaction score
Bros! I just scratched my watch glass.. Damm heart pain.. Any solution recommendation to remove the scratch?
go watchuseek forum there have quite a lot of hobby collectors who share how to restore vintage watches. Got a lot of info from there myself.

a1v1n_

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In digital life today.
f2a80564-446f-4ab4-8c4b-d686bc885bb775795919.jpg

Sent from ME using GAGT

Abram

Reaction score
Quick question is it worth my while to get a g shock with multi band 6 for atomic time syncing? I know the stations are pretty far away....

wanker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need advise from the experts here;

My old Casio G-shock G-cool. Got it as a gift back in 1997! Found the original receipt in the box too! Rarely used it and totally forgot about it. Recently when I was moving house found it stashed in my drawer. Any ideas what is the value of this model now? I just changed the battery today and watch is working perfectly fine. (Pic was taken last week.) The white strap is a little worn out. Guess that's expected for a 18 year old watch. Thanks.

G3_zpsb1485dfd.jpg

G-1_zpse63f14e4.jpg

G2_zps146ebab2.jpg

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quick question is it worth my while to get a g shock with multi band 6 for atomic time syncing? I know the stations are pretty far away....

Yes.. i got an atomic mudman that syncs on and off from here. Might as well get the full features offered,no harm in that.

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need advise from the experts here;

My old Casio G-shock G-cool. Got it as a gift back in 1997! Found the original receipt in the box too! Rarely used it and totally forgot about it. Recently when I was moving house found it stashed in my drawer. Any ideas what is the value of this model now? I just changed the battery today and watch is working perfectly fine. (Pic was taken last week.) The white strap is a little worn out. Guess that's expected for a 18 year old watch. Thanks.

G3_zpsb1485dfd.jpg

G-1_zpse63f14e4.jpg

G2_zps146ebab2.jpg

Don't think its worth much,sorry. Unless its an iconic piece like the dw5000 series.

bloodwater

Master Member
Reaction score
Casio service centre. Depends on what model and you usually leave your watch with them, they order for you and contact you when it's here.

Recently did a change of strap and waited a month?

Sent from ME using GAGT

That's very long eh. I don't think my strap is gonna last a month. Damn. And I don have a spare watch. I love my G shock.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.