Official EDMW Casio G-Shock Watch Owners Club. - Part 2

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6733-B12-C-A189-45-AF-AD9-A-1970-CF5820-D9.jpg

anyone know where can buy this xmas watch?

blzy333

Reaction score
Second that!

Although technically I have not done a complete deal with him yet due to mixed up orders (not his fault). He has been a real gentleman about it! Very very steady seller

By the way bro which Gshock metal did U get? The gold?

I recommend Kien Meng Ho! Got my gshock metal from him! :D

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Omnia1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can someone share - What does the Bluetooth G Shock do?
Using the metal square g-shock as an example, bluetooth allows you to connect the g-shock to an app on your smartphone. You can then set world time and alarms on the app which will be transferred to the watch. The watch will also auto sync its time with your phone; and you can check the watch's battery life on your app. However, there is no functionality to view phone notifications on your g-shock.

Overall, the bluetooth implementation on g-shocks like the metal square is quite limited when compared to normal smartwatches and hybrid watches. You probably won't miss much even if you never use the bluetooth functionality ...

Sent from Samsung SM-T865 using GAGT

peaceheart

Banned
Reaction score
Tiagong these are part of Feb release. New ga2100 colours :) but I still prefer the original black and white variant.

s3a2AZQ.jpg

mousehunt

Reaction score
Since sites Lazada and carousell is selling the same model at a cheaper price compared to official casio store, is there any compelling reason to buy from official casio store?

natnaes

Reaction score
Since sites Lazada and carousell is selling the same model at a cheaper price compared to official casio store, is there any compelling reason to buy from official casio store?

If price is your main concern there will never be any reason for you to buy from the official casio store. Maybe except sometimes some limited runs that you might not find elsewhere.

Lazada and carousell have a lot of fakes and you need to know who you're buying from. Getting it from dealers is safer and has the same official warranty, many dealers are giving discounts right off the bat.

mousehunt

Reaction score
Do you see guys wearing a female version of a G Shock?

I am asking this because I saw a female version of a watch and I quite like it because the face if the watch is smaller.

Am I weird?

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes there is a female version of g shock

Smaller watch face with shorter strap.

Maybe your wrist is smaller and suitable for the female model?

Do you see guys wearing a female version of a G Shock?

I am asking this because I saw a female version of a watch and I quite like it because the face if the watch is smaller.

Am I weird?

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometimes head down to bencoolen

3D watches or Wins united might give you a better price than online or Casio shop

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.