Official EDMW Casio G-Shock Watch Owners Club. - Part 2

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there anywhere else other than the official Casio shops and website to find gshocks? Looking to buy the GA-2100-SR1A iridescent watch in black but it’s sold out everywhere.
U can try sakurawatches or chinowatches. Did you try locally at bencoolen?

chromehead

Banned
Reaction score
this german legend did it again, 1st live impression of the coming next generation Mudman gw-9500 samples

underwhelmed by the duplex compass hands on negative display variants, really poor legibility. was kind of hoping for at least STN LCD for better viewing angles.

should still be on casio's 3rd gen triple sensor they use on all their ABC models.... 3rd gen is already 10 years old, come on man lol

KaKaKa

Reaction score
Hi experts.. does anyone know whether the watches “Yosuki Japan” shop on Lazada sell are authentic? I’m interested in b5000d-1 full metal and they are selling for $500+ or I can get this price locally? Please let me know if u know thanks!!

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score

G-Shock Mudmaster GWG-B1000 adds Bluetooth, indicator subdials, new location indicator, sunrise & sunset time​

G-SHOCK-MUDMASTER-GWG-B1000.jpg

MUDMASTER-GWG-B1000.jpg

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a GW-5000u-1fj?

shops all sold out, and left one Carousell source which I dunno how legit it is

tictactor

Master Member
Reaction score
There are so many 5600 variants - is there one that's pretty basic with the following function:

1. Negative display
2. Solar (optional)

Only know of the 5600BB

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.