Official Fred Perry Thread

rebornsoul

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
www.fredperry.com
fredperry.jp

In the late 1940s, Perry was approached by Tibby Wegner, an Austrian footballer who had invented an anti-perspirant device worn around the wrist. Perry made a few changes and invented the sweatband. Wegner's next idea was to produce a sports shirt, which was to be made from white knitted cotton pique with short sleeves and buttons down the front. Launched at Wimbledon in 1952, the Fred Perry polo shirt was an immediate success. The brand is best known for its laurel logo, which appears on the left breast of the tennis shirts. The laurel logo (based on the old Wimbledon symbol) was stitched into the fabric of the shirt instead of merely ironed on (as was the case with the crocodile logo of the competing Lacoste brand).

The white polo shirt was only supplemented in the late 50s when the mods picked up on it and demanded a more varied colour palette. It was the shirt of choice for diverse groups of teenagers throughout the 1960s and 70s, ranging from the skinheads to the Northern Soul scene.

Please refrain from talking about mini-MOs of your own.

Size Chart for MADE IN JAPAN
picture1kk.jpg

Size Chart for MADE IN ENGLAND M12
picture1kh.jpg

M1200 Classic Twin Tipped Polo Measurements
picture1ce.jpg

M3600 Slim Fit Twin Tipped Polo Measurements
picture1bs.jpg

SM4175 Fred Perry X Stussy Polo Measurements
62862266.jpg

Last edited:

rebornsoul

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now got sale everywhere, everyone got excited and talked about their mini MOs.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
OMG gone again? WAAAAA!

The moderators good at deleting good threads which i dont really see the needs at all man...

So many Lotus Breast pictures popping up nowadays in this forum, and i dont see the mods doing their jobs on that... :s8:

rebornsoul

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dont think they noticed, but then someone quoted a message saying pls dont talk about illegal MOs here. probably reminded the moderators :s12:

anyway, too late to point fingers. hope moderators be more lenient in the future.

sky100

Reaction score
did not realize talking about stuffs like sharing shipping would get the thread deleted, sorry guys.

SpeedingBullet

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rofl... can we just IP/hardware ban those MO dudes? then everyone will feel at ease

itsmee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
walao. moderators over-reacting man. sharing info on shipping fees etc only wat. nobody start mo here also. lidat mosmos de warehse sales thread shld close also, it somewhat promotes commercial items :s22:

sharshar

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dont think they noticed, but then someone quoted a message saying pls dont talk about illegal MOs here. probably reminded the moderators :s12:

anyway, too late to point fingers. hope moderators be more lenient in the future.
sorry was me.. i didnt want to see the fp thread closed again.. tot its better to remind before somebody reported.. but from the looks of it.. somebody reported cos mods dun read thru every single post/thread here..

once again im sorry..

rebornsoul

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry was me.. i didnt want to see the fp thread closed again.. tot its better to remind before somebody reported.. but from the looks of it.. somebody reported cos mods dun read thru every single post/thread here..

once again im sorry..

well lets hope this thread doesnt get deleted. :D

sharshar

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well lets hope this thread doesnt get deleted. :D
hehehe.. i hope so too.. i keep refering back here.. anw the prev guy that i warned seemed like a newbie and was soliciting orders.. :( lets hope the big warning in front is gonna work.. :s22:

rebornsoul

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hehehe.. i hope so too.. i keep refering back here.. anw the prev guy that i warned seemed like a newbie and was soliciting orders.. :( lets hope the big warning in front is gonna work.. :s22:

haha, dont think they will go first page one la. all come in straight go latest page :s13:

sharshar

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha, dont think they will go first page one la. all come in straight go latest page :s13:
:eek: true.. and they repeat the same question all over again.. :crazy: oh well.. mebbe tml in office try to dig up cache and post wad i can find.. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.