Official LV Community Thread - Part 1

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
lol yangchern, I see that user reply I also wanna faint.
really dunno what to say liao.

you like speaking with a bot. LOL

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all the taiga leather from lv are water repellent?

bro, dun mean to be harsh and i know this ish your first time venturing into branded goods (or so you say), but i think the questions you ask are rather lame or using common sense ones if not, it has already been asked before in this thread, maybe you can do a search for on those things you wana ask instead of making a fool of yourself. :(

just my 2cents worth...Cheers!

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Maybe this coming week, head down to see see look look for bag. :/
Maybe go in prada, gucci and lv to see. But heart is with carryall and icare.... but the mon monogram also damn tempting. LOL

Yangchern

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe this coming week, head down to see see look look for bag. :/
Maybe go in prada, gucci and lv to see. But heart is with carryall and icare.... but the mon monogram also damn tempting. LOL

Ya bro get neverfull mon monogram

Solidus_GZ

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually where can u find the date code in neverfull? I search every where also cannot find...

memoriess

Reaction score
I just bought a billfold with 10 cc slots, i cant find any date code in the wallet, and is made in spain, i bought it at ion orchard.

Yangchern

Master Member
Reaction score
I just bought a billfold with 10 cc slots, i cant find any date code in the wallet, and is made in spain, i bought it at ion orchard.

It always hidden at the corner. Don wori even u can't find as long as u buy at ion don wori sure real if fake we all standby at the ion main entrance take a ladder take down the signboard. Justin kor kor will lead us

warboy85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone bought the Blackberry cover from LV b4?

does it haf on / off function when sliding of the phone out like the original BB case?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.