Official LV Community Thread - Part 1

rispwaker

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone know singapore got sell sign it bracelet not? Or if dont have, which country will have?

Cause want to get a bracelet and find it rooks nice~

kenzio8

Reaction score
Anyone knows where to 're varnish' leather cardholder / wallet?

Hi Experts

Have a pocket organizer with one corner showing a little wear and tear ... was quoted $175 from LV for 'revarnishing'.. :eek:

was wondering if anyone knows where i can do it cheaper? I believe LV outsources these repair services in any case..

Thanks in advance! :)

Yangchern

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Experts

Have a pocket organizer with one corner showing a little wear and tear ... was quoted $175 from LV for 'revarnishing'.. :eek:

was wondering if anyone knows where i can do it cheaper? I believe LV outsources these repair services in any case..

1st I not an expert but my personal opion is tat since is an LV n if u really wanna get in done the best is go bk to them sometimes u can't save on this kind of $. It's just my personal opion

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Experts

live with it roh...

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Experts

well i think ish their trade secret, so beri hard to find out who really does the repairs locally, and even if you do know who and approach them, they may not be able to do for chiu due to contractual agreements etc. :o

Yangchern

Master Member
Reaction score
well i think ish their trade secret, so beri hard to find out who really does the repairs locally, and even if you do know who and approach them, they may not be able to do for chiu due to contractual agreements etc. :o

Wah bro now u tok more n more n deep de wakaka:s13:

Darkangle

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Experts

You already said it's little wear and tear...no choice 1 lah unless it gets really serious then it's worth it to change.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.