Official LV Community Thread - Part 1

beccaberry

Reaction score
Hello, would anyone with a Rosalie wallet able to tell me if it will fit a packet of tissue in the gusset? I’m considering between victorine and rosaline but thought if the rosaline could fit tissue, then it’d be really handy!

ctan84

Master Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this thread is still alive but would like to kindly check if anyone has knowledge of when which colour of the epi series stopped manufacturing. Im looking at a moka brown epi wallet from a reseller, and the date stamp indicates it was produced in 2005, but yoogiscloset states that moka brown ended its run in 2004. Any thoughts on this?

LCS404

Reaction score
Hi all. Am thinking of selling my Neverfull MM in Damier. It was gifted to me in 2014. How much do you think is reasonable to sell off? Thanks.

lampano

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Am thinking of selling my Neverfull MM in Damier. It was gifted to me in 2014. How much do you think is reasonable to sell off? Thanks.
u can see the market rate in carouhell as a guide :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.