Official LV Community Thread - Part 1

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yesh, DG will fade or rather change colour eventually. try to rotate and maintain chiu bags as best as possible to keep its colour & durability. my PDV i bought since April last yr still looks like when i first bought it, thats if after weekly maintenance. ;)

erm moi ish gotch no reviews worh coze i ish dunno anyone using those wallets.

1.) monogram canvas 10cc bilfold (+/- $20 from original $565)
2.) monogram canvas elise (+/- $20 from original $775)
3.) damier azure canvas elise (+/- $20 from original $775)

*all prices stated are from 2009/2010 pricing.
i ish wait bery long for ur reply thanks chius bery muchie

rollbread

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody knows wad is the Damier Ebene canvas Business Card Holder price? Cuz I saw from the website it says $210, which I guess should be in US dollars is it? Does the prices shown in the website same as those in Singapore?

Naga Siren

Reaction score
Anybody knows wad is the Damier Ebene canvas Business Card Holder price? Cuz I saw from the website it says $210, which I guess should be in US dollars is it? Does the prices shown in the website same as those in Singapore?

$385 +- $10 if I didn't remember wrongly - I just asked before CNY.

hereandthere

Reaction score
Hi, want to get a new wallet but dont know which one to pick. Multiple or brazza , which one better? Anyone knows the price for these two too? Thnks!

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, big diff for both but i dont know which one is better. Any suggestion?

Both totally different leh.

Multiple u can put in jeans/bermuda pocket. Whereas brazza u need carry a bag or u want put behind your jeans with a sharp comb inside .

Darkangle

Banned
Reaction score
Ya, big diff for both but i dont know which one is better. Any suggestion?

If you are gonna put your wallet in your pocket, Multiple.

If you don't mind the hassle of holding a large wallet around, Brazza.

I tried the Brazza before...too troublesome, not my cuppa tea.

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you are gonna put your wallet in your pocket, Multiple.

If you don't mind the hassle of holding a large wallet around, Brazza.

I tried the Brazza before...too troublesome, not my cuppa tea.

brazza good ma.. can put alot of your $1k notes :( multiple too thick when you put all your notes, cannot close.. notch suitable for chiu

Darkangle

Banned
Reaction score
brazza good ma.. can put alot of your $1k notes :( multiple too thick when you put all your notes, cannot close.. notch suitable for chiu

After I bought the brazza wallet...I had no more $1k note...spent 70% on the wallet liao :(

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Guys, I went to LV store today.
Wanna get the LV epi initiales belt, but I went in and saw that particular belt but look quite small in height leh.... o_O As in the length is good but the height of the belt like mini one.... So confusing wor... but the belt is in epi leather design and with silver buckle...

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, I went to LV store today.
Wanna get the LV epi initiales belt, but I went in and saw that particular belt but look quite small in height leh.... o_O As in the length is good but the height of the belt like mini one.... So confusing wor... but the belt is in epi leather design and with silver buckle...

Epi Initial is small ones.. chiu wan big logo can get mono/damier/taiga logo belt :)

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Epi Initial is small ones.. chiu wan big logo can get mono/damier/taiga logo belt :)

huh ? really? Cause I saw someone selling their epi initial belt the belt leather is quite big de wor not in length but in height. Im not talking about the buckle wor.

I want this one belt, in this pic.... but i went LV and check hor... the belt leather like mini eh... then the SA told me got 2 versions? 30mm and 40mm de.... o_O

it is epi initial right? under girl's belt..

images

Last edited:

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
huh ? really? Cause I saw someone selling their epi initial belt the belt leather is quite big de wor not in length but in height. Im not talking about the buckle wor.

I want this one belt, in this pic.... but i went LV and check hor... the belt leather like mini eh... then the SA told me got 2 versions? 30mm and 40mm de.... o_O

images

Not sure leh.. the only logo epi linitials i saw is quite small one.. not the standard mono/damier/taiga logo belt..

nv see before the "standard" epi logo size

13thngell

Master Member
Reaction score

images

talking abt this epi belt?

LVInitialesEpiBelt.jpg

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
talking abt this epi belt?

LVInitialesEpiBelt.jpg

ya i check the 40mm one l
the logo looks more hardcore with black color inside the logo and sliver on the lining lor

the 30m more girly and more formal if for a guy to wear but its in sliver logo LV purely
no black and sliver

i find the 30mm one more formal and style

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The big one is for girls, the smaller one is kinda unisex, but actually catered for girls.

Though the small one looks fine for guys wearing formal as well, but doesn't go well for casual.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.