HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Online Shopping SCAM

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2017, 10:17 PM   #151

Online shopping is undeniably more convenient than going to malls, especially for the busy, but, you have to be careful. Sure, there are some legit online shopping sites that are safe and credible but there are also a lot of sites that will take advantage of you. So, be vigilant at all times!
_YM84_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:31 PM   #152
Master Member

Is e-mobile.com can be trust? Saw iPhone 7 256gb for only $600
Kirakun83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 11:29 PM   #153

anyone knows when you'll be able to collect your goods again once you missed the collection day from ezbuy?
once the goods get returned to the warehouse. in my experience it usually takes 1-2 working days
niqeux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 10:37 AM   #154

anyone knows when you'll be able to collect your goods again once you missed the collection day from ezbuy?
You can request for the collection after a few hours when you missed the collection day and timing.
shiyuxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 10:39 AM   #155

This company has nothing to do with the newspaper of the same name. They advertise products via juztoday.sg and other discount sites. I ordered a Samsonite backpack on juztoday as the 6th buyer. After paying via credit card, I received a voucher which I forwarded to the seller. The next day, the seller told me the backpack was out of stock and they would refund me. The refund would take 14 days(!). I emailed Straits Times notifying them that I don't accept a 14 day refund when they should have as many products in stock as they sell vouchers. After hearing nothing back, I send a complaint to juztoday.com. They promised to investigate the case but now tell me that they can't refund but only give me store credit.This is either a scam or an outrageous business practice. Offer a customer nothing and then refuse to give back his money. I will file a claim in the small claims court but in the meantime, be forewarned and never deal with crooks.
Thank god I've seen your reply! I received a call saying that they are from Strait Time Pte Ltd too and ask for some information. Phew, I'm glad that I didn't give out any personal information.
shiyuxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 11:38 PM   #156

Can I ask if anyone ever had bad experience with Aliexpress? Some of my friends shop there but kinda hold it back.
stanleyzrs85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 12:49 PM   #157

New year already, all shipping stopping soon
cheeckybummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 05:37 PM   #158

Arrow costumes

Getting different types of costumes in single place by identifying in single place moephosis in online shopping gives the wonderful experience
Old 16-04-2018, 05:38 PM   #159

Nice forums
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.