Online Shopping SCAM

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

coolm6n

Reaction score
can Obersports.com be trusted?

saw this online website selling pretty good deals for a lot branded sports apparel like Columbia, north face and even Superdry ... but wondering if anyone have buy from there before? safe?

BtegaSG

Banned
Reaction score
saw this online website selling pretty good deals for a lot branded sports apparel like Columbia, north face and even Superdry ... but wondering if anyone have buy from there before? safe?

Never try before. Are they new?

mcrksman

Reaction score
Has anyone bought from obersports .com before? They have a carousell page with a few reviews by seemingly legit accounts.

rvd300

Reaction score
Anyone bought from this carousell seller drop.outz ?
this guy was selling pre-order Nike Air Jordan 1 Satin Black Toe for $450 which he claims he got confirmed pairs from US, and took a deposit of $288 from me

I thought he was legit as he gave his phone number (for paylah and paynow),bank account (posb) as transfer method, plus he gave his insta which had his name (zaixmohd) so I thought scammer can't be so exposed.

Turns out after I paid, he keep using delay tactic for the shoes and replying very slow, and when i ask for refund he said he will give but again gave delay tactic multiple times before eventually not replying.

Anyone out there can advise on what I can do? Alr tried the police but at this point they bluntly said they aren't investigating. Trying to round up other victims as seller says he sold 30 pairs so I'm assuming there are 30 people he cheated.

Same feelings as original TS, less about the money and more upset about the trust in our society :-(

Xinlez

Reaction score
we don’t know if it’s scam since there are a lot of good reviews.. sellers might think that since so many people buy, why not just scam others

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.