HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Online Shopping SCAM

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-11-2009, 05:14 PM   #31

How about an online shopping portal which is safe and reliable?

i think nowadays we must be careful with online shopping. i've tried tarazz and so far so gd.
derek1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 05:25 PM   #32

So unlucky.... these idiot people. Anyway u guys know what websites sell good clothing? those designers' clothes
yapwh07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:50 AM   #33

its not scam la, last time I bought a polo tee from access-ed without noticing its a fake ralph lauren tee. Angry sia! Never bought from there again.
Old 20-12-2009, 12:12 AM   #34

after seeing this thread, it made me become wary of buying things online... but has anyone tried buying from this site? http://www.paulsclothingstore.com/ cause i am interested to buy something from their site... so if anyone has do comment on it so i can fell assured
icedTeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2009, 05:29 PM   #35

Im gonna give u a guide for online shopping. ( i've learnt it the hard way obviously )

For me, my only lead is his POSB savings acct no, You guys tink its possible to hunt him down? will CASE or police give a damm sh*t abt my case ?

Yes just report to the police. the bank will have his name, nric, home address and everything. it's seriously stupid of him to think he can run off.
dusk88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 08:27 PM   #36

So sucky.. wat website is that gonna comdem it
Jessie Ang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #37

But maybe you can check out www.schoolofdiscount.sg if you do not wish to get cheated!! You Singaporeans??
Jessie Ang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 08:41 PM   #38
Master Member

can i ask anyone buy ties from ebay before?
they are all pretty alright ya?

from the pictures seem not too bad... esp all the "power sellers"
vofzxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:18 AM   #39

Thumbs up 100% Safe Shop

I think its safer to buy from the more popular sites to avoid being cheated. I've recently bought from this blog shop:

http://theblackbazaar.livejournal.com

Its 100% safe and the stuffs are very nice and rather cheap too! Got zipper leggings at only $8 bcos of some promo they were having. You girls can check it out if you all are interested. They have pretty dresses, skirts, shorts jackets --ayy, you name it!

Hope this helps! (:
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 10:00 AM   #40

Hey babes,

You all can try this blogshop too.
I have buying studd from them this few months and their stuff is good, pretty and affordable.
http://the-whitealley.livejournal.com

P.s you all won't get cheated by not receiving the items =) I received all the items that I have brought! anw, thanks whitealley for the good service.
gloriarena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 03:16 PM   #41
Banned

There is a Bag rental scammer around ...

You can read the detail here ...

http://deluxemall.com/hall-shame/158...al-scam-3.html
janice1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:21 PM   #42

after seeing this thread, it made me become wary of buying things online... but has anyone tried buying from this site? http://www.paulsclothingstore.com/ cause i am interested to buy something from their site... so if anyone has do comment on it so i can fell assured

yes i've bought stuff from them before. its safe and they'll email u their posb bank a/c no. i bought a few shirts and jeans from them. good quality. but make sure the sizing is correct . also, delivery can sometimes be delayed by 1 or 2 days so yeah
synyst3rsp8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:53 AM   #43

Thank you.
Pebble Eraser
pennylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 12:59 PM   #44

I'm new here. Good thread. Another thing to note is shipping. When I buy online, waiting for the item to ship can be real agonising. While waiting, you'll be thinking whether is it a spam, will it arrive.. so do check the shipping cost and speed!
sharemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 11:43 AM   #45

Smile

Well I am a seller sale tailor made suits and shirts,but I am also an on line buyer,I bought a lot of items like shoes,pants,jackets,dresses from online stores,here in China there is an platform like Ebay called Taobao, there are many stores sell different things there,the price are very cheap, some quality good, some are very rubish.I think I can give you some tips to buy goods online shop for worldwide online buyers to avoid buy bad goods.

1.payment method, it is very important for you to choose an online store.Normally paypal is good to protect buyers, if the store you choose did not use Paypal, do not touch it!

2.If you want to buy an expensive item from online stores, because the price is much cheaper than real store. you can try to buy a small item from the store $2 or $5, if the small item quality is very good, then you can buy the expensive ones

3.Read carefuly their return policy

It is very important to read the return policy carefully.

4. To communicate with the online store keeper,to learn their service.

Hope my opinions can help you.
alh1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.