The Perfume Thread

77Allox77

Reaction score
Just read the reviews on the ADP Mandorlo Di Sicilia. Seems like a must-have for me especially since I love vanilla so much. Mind telling me where to get (Physical Store or otherwise) and the price?

Thank you so much!:)

I just went to Escentials at Paragon just now... It just had to rain at the wrong timing haha... Went to check out ADP Mandorlo Di Sicilia, Colonia Intensa along with Tao Dam and Philosykos from Diptyque.

Must say I like ADP Mandorlo Di Sicilia quite a lot since I dig vanilla scents. Seems appropriate for usage in the day as well.

Price for 50 ml was about $120+ while for the 100 ml goes for about $180+. I guess I will be going for the 50 ml one then... :D=:p

DorianSix66

Reaction score
I just went to Escentials at Paragon just now... It just had to rain at the wrong timing haha... Went to check out ADP Mandorlo Di Sicilia, Colonia Intensa along with Tao Dam and Philosykos from Diptyque.

Must say I like ADP Mandorlo Di Sicilia quite a lot since I dig vanilla scents. Seems appropriate for usage in the day as well.

Price for 50 ml was about $120+ while for the 100 ml goes for about $180+. I guess I will be going for the 50 ml one then... :D=:p

Will never pay retail price.Might as well go for 100ml if that's the case.

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Fragrance almost always more hua to get big bottle if chiu wanna get the most amount for your dollars' worth :(

Considering a couple bottles of Mona di Orio but $340 each o.o

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if you dig vanilla scent give this a try, cheap and good
Lndgrc3.jpg

77Allox77

Reaction score

Yeah true that, always more hua to get the bigger bottle but I'm planning to get a number of perfumes more as well and moreover I'm only a poly student so not a lot of money to fork out as well. :( haha

if you dig vanilla scent give this a try, cheap and good
Lndgrc3.jpg

Woah thanks, will definitely give it a shot soon. :D

DorianSix66

Reaction score
Yeah true that, always more hua to get the bigger bottle but I'm planning to get a number of perfumes more as well and moreover I'm only a poly student so not a lot of money to fork out as well. :( haha

Woah thanks, will definitely give it a shot soon. :D

Well what are you planning to get?I can sell you a 10 ml decant of MDS if you want for 20 bucks.

DorianSix66

Reaction score
YSL L'homme

Found a nice deal on Ebay on L'homme,used but seller is based locally.Any members interested on trying out L'homme or just started out and want a simple starting point this is it,grab it!

Only one bid and a few more hours to go.

DorianSix66

Reaction score
SOTD Pal Zileri Satoriale

Nice Sandalwood based fragrance with oakmoss and vetiver.Very very clean,green and woody.Can't wait to put a vid on this one.

Sonic69

Reaction score
Silver wind wood by D Squared is on sale at Sasa Changi City Point for $65 plus a free D Squared Hair and Body Wash

Outliers

Master Member
Reaction score
bros please help me.. noob here.

how do you guys choose perfume? I know different size need different perfume right? just wondering... for a normal slim guy, what perfume is preferred?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.