HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Perfume Thread

Like Tree604Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-12-2018, 12:22 PM   #6436

Hi guys. Need a recommendation to add one more scent.

Just a rough history of my fragrances, had the terre dí Hermes as a staple scent (finishing soon) and used to have Chanel allure Homme special edition and liked it a lot too. Have the Bleu de Chanel and Dior sauvage (both edp) as well so those 2 should be out.

Any other scent I should check out thatís similar or should I be bold and try some different scent?
YSL Y EDT/EDP
FrozenClay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 01:15 AM   #6437
Master Member

wow thanks for the input. will go check out the YSL Y, versace dylan blue and the tom ford one.
hosehbo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 11:43 AM   #6438

elizabeth taylor gardenia

hi do u know any stores in Singapore selling Elizabeth taylor gardenia? As for chanel gardenia, how much are they selling it for?
menageatrois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 04:49 PM   #6439
Supremacy Member

Anyone knows if Mustafa sells Tom Ford Oud Wood?
Agent_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 09:56 PM   #6440

Anyone knows if Mustafa sells Tom Ford Oud Wood?
Went there a couple days ago but didnít saw any TF
AhJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 10:01 PM   #6441

hi do u know any stores in Singapore selling Elizabeth taylor gardenia? As for chanel gardenia, how much are they selling it for?
Thereís a site call perfumestore.com they have Elizabeth Taylor for $49
Old 12-01-2019, 04:40 PM   #6442

Best Shopping Experience - Lion City Perfumes

Hi all! I recently purchased from a website called lion city perfumes which are extremely fast in their shipping times and they hold almost all brands of perfumes. 100% reliable and credible with their perfume qualities. Shop without even the need to leave the house and receive it in 2 days almost instantly. 100% secure website. I really enjoyed the site and would love to recommend this to all of you: lioncityperfumes.com
pratmonster994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM   #6443

Hi all! I recently purchased from a website called lion city perfumes which are extremely fast in their shipping times and they hold almost all brands of perfumes. 100% reliable and credible with their perfume qualities. Shop without even the need to leave the house and receive it in 2 days almost instantly. 100% secure website. I really enjoyed the site and would love to recommend this to all of you: lioncityperfumes.com
Bro you sure youíre not the owner or an employee.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.