HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Perfume Thread

Like Tree644Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2020, 08:58 PM   #7156

How much did he pay for it?

Beware of shop.fetchels. My friend purchased Penhaligons Lord George from them, turns out it was fake. He has a original sample to compare to, scent was totally diff and lasted only 3 hrs. Bottle had dents and was poor quality.
Misirlou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2020, 09:46 AM   #7157

How much did he pay for it?
160. The price alone already makes it suspicious.
evisceraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2020, 05:27 PM   #7158

Beware of shop.fetchels. My friend purchased Penhaligons Lord George from them, turns out it was fake. He has a original sample to compare to, scent was totally diff and lasted only 3 hrs. Bottle had dents and was poor quality.
Really? I bought from them on Shopee and it was authentic! Maybe just a bad bottle? Did he apply for a refund, I'm sure they'll give one!
jennlimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2020, 08:56 PM   #7159

Really? I bought from them on Shopee and it was authentic! Maybe just a bad bottle? Did he apply for a refund, I'm sure they'll give one!
Hmm maybe not all are fakes, just happens to be those niche ones? Lord george retails for 400+ and selfridges sell it for 285, so 160 for a bnib sealed seems kinda.. fishy.

Anyway they only gave him a partial refund after he brought up the idea of a police report, prior to that he was completely ignored.
Old 25-06-2020, 07:11 AM   #7160

160. The price alone already makes it suspicious.
Too good to be true lol
Old 25-06-2020, 04:39 PM   #7161

anyone knows where to get Creed Aventus at a better price?
rounderspoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2020, 05:57 PM   #7162

Hmm maybe not all are fakes, just happens to be those niche ones? Lord george retails for 400+ and selfridges sell it for 285, so 160 for a bnib sealed seems kinda.. fishy.

Anyway they only gave him a partial refund after he brought up the idea of a police report, prior to that he was completely ignored.
how come only partial tho? every time i talk to the shopee customer service they make sure i get the full refund in this kind of cases
tinyspeck5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2020, 07:55 PM   #7163
Master Member

anyone knows where to get Creed Aventus at a better price?
whats a better price? 350 good enough?
villan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2020, 11:08 PM   #7164

how come only partial tho? every time i talk to the shopee customer service they make sure i get the full refund in this kind of cases
Oh this one on carousell, not shopee. So no buyer protection leh.
Old 26-06-2020, 02:14 PM   #7165

whats a better price? 350 good enough?
yea thatís good? where can you get that?
rounderspoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 12:44 AM   #7166

Hi im new here! Happy to have found this thread! I had been using bvlgari Rose essentialle for a good 10 years before it was discontinued(used to be my signature scent sobs). I really love the dry down of this perfume as I really love scents with woody dry down without stinking on me. I have no idea which family scent it belongs to and would really appreciate any help identifying it!!!

I am currently using bvlgari jasmin noir occasionally as it is my favourite now and its too precious for me to use hehe.

Current signature scent is versace pour femme oud oriental. It has a nice dry down and most importantly, doesn't stink on me after a long day!
LocalGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 01:32 AM   #7167
High Supremacy Member

Hi im new here! Happy to have found this thread! I had been using bvlgari Rose essentialle for a good 10 years before it was discontinued(used to be my signature scent sobs). I really love the dry down of this perfume as I really love scents with woody dry down without stinking on me. I have no idea which family scent it belongs to and would really appreciate any help identifying it!!!

I am currently using bvlgari jasmin noir occasionally as it is my favourite now and its too precious for me to use hehe.

Current signature scent is versace pour femme oud oriental. It has a nice dry down and most importantly, doesn't stink on me after a long day!
The base notes are listed as musk, sandalwood, patchouli & guaiac wood. Other than guaiac, the rest are quite common base notes I think.
Then again, having them in different proportions in different fragrances will create different experiences. Notes are merely a guide; nothing beats sampling and wearing the fragrance yourself.

The 50ml can still be found online for ~USD120.
Old 09-07-2020, 05:22 PM   #7168

The base notes are listed as musk, sandalwood, patchouli & guaiac wood. Other than guaiac, the rest are quite common base notes I think.
Then again, having them in different proportions in different fragrances will create different experiences. Notes are merely a guide; nothing beats sampling and wearing the fragrance yourself.

The 50ml can still be found online for ~USD120.
Yup have been going for perfume with similar bases as well. I will continue my journey on finding it haha. Thanks!
LocalGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2020, 01:29 PM   #7169

Anyone wanna split a bottle of Oud Monarch?
Old 26-07-2020, 04:12 PM   #7170

https://s.lazada.sg/s.ru0t

Anyone bought their Creed Aventus from here before? If not Iíll just purchase at retail just to have a peace of mind.
astrntmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.