The Perfume Thread

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dang, was hoping to be able to find maahir legacy at Mustafa
Mustafa had Maahir Legacy in stock around 2nd half of last year. That was where i got mine for $29 irrc. For now, the Lattafas they still have in stock are pretty much left with Khamrah, Balde al oud, Fakhar and a few other less prominent ones from Lattafa pride line. Good news is that despite increase in GST, prices still remain the same as last year.

grizzly76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been using CDG 2 Man over the CNY weekend (reunion dinner, visiting, first day back to work)…
The saffron-woody notes are my go-to for CNY season somehow :s13:

tictactor

Master Member
Reaction score
Mustafa had Maahir Legacy in stock around 2nd half of last year. That was where i got mine for $29 irrc. For now, the Lattafas they still have in stock are pretty much left with Khamrah, Balde al oud, Fakhar and a few other less prominent ones from Lattafa pride line. Good news is that despite increase in GST, prices still remain the same as last year.
Would you say it's a good blind buy? Saw the reviews comparing to Sedley which I like but 400+ on PDM...

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would you say it's a good blind buy? Saw the reviews comparing to Sedley which I like but 400+ on PDM...
I sold off my bottle because i didn't like it, I never tried PDM Sedley before so can't comment on how close the 2 are, But Maahir Legacy doesn't last on my skin and there is something really synthetic with the scent that comes across as nauseous for me. Overall its a typical suitable for warm weather citrusy scent. Taking Mustafa's price as a baseline, i think its not worth paying more than $30 for it unless you really tried before Sedley, like the scent and want a cheap alternative to it.

ihsahn

Reaction score
I have Sedley and honestly it reminds me of old school hair gel lol.

Can consider going to perfume bar in Chinatown. I got a couple of full bottles PDM from there under $300. Also $30 for Maahir Legacy is a safe blind buy if you want something close (90%).

tictactor

Master Member
Reaction score
I have Sedley and honestly it reminds me of old school hair gel lol.

Can consider going to perfume bar in Chinatown. I got a couple of full bottles PDM from there under $300. Also $30 for Maahir Legacy is a safe blind buy if you want something close (90%).
Do you know where I can physically try Maahir Legacy before buying

qazamy

Master Member
Reaction score
Looking for fragrance subscription recommendations! Looking to explore options tailored to my lifestyle and discovering my preferences so testing fragrances in small quantities with minimal commitment seems to be the way to go. Open to premium subscriptions.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah not worth, get decants off carousell better. Plenty of trustworthy sellers around. Most subscription services provide designers anyways.
Not really. The way these subscription services lure in customers are the availability of niche perfumes. But take Ivre for example, they charge the same flat fee for their whole catalogue regardless whether its niche, designer or even middle eastern clones(yes they did have some clones in their catalogue). This just made no sense whatsoever and should have been a huge red flag. But few months down the road, you will start seeing their niche perfumes perpetually go "out of stock" so you are in effect restricted to choosing from cheap designers or clones.

RyanGiggs11

Reaction score
I got this new perfume to try from Mustafa. Its the Issey Miyake Fusion D'issey Extreme.

Kind of like it quite a bit. To me it smells like Santal33.

So I used it on normal days and used my Santal33 on more special days.

On a side note, I got my Santal33 at BKK airport end of last year. New opening special at the duty free and it cost 30% cheaper than Sg. Must spend at least 20k bht though so I bought 3.

blu3r4in

Reaction score
No issues with mustafa perfumes, they are legit and bang for your buck compared to retail. There might be limited stocks and selections especially on popular brands which sells out really quick.

grizzly76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got this new perfume to try from Mustafa. Its the Issey Miyake Fusion D'issey Extreme.

Kind of like it quite a bit. To me it smells like Santal33.

So I used it on normal days and used my Santal33 on more special days.

On a side note, I got my Santal33 at BKK airport end of last year. New opening special at the duty free and it cost 30% cheaper than Sg. Must spend at least 20k bht though so I bought 3.
Dunhill's Century is a close alternative for Santal 33 too btw

Zophar

Reaction score
I am looking to buy authentic Dior perfume. Any advice on where I could buy at a good price?

tictactor

Master Member
Reaction score
I am looking to buy authentic Dior perfume. Any advice on where I could buy at a good price?
many places available like jasina, fragrancecart, hyperfume, scentman (carousell), if you're looking to get cheaper off retail but if you're worried about authenticity then just buy from department stores or from the boutiques

What do you wanna buy?

blazin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mustafa got new version of Kamrah, retail at $33.
Saw some Rasasi Hawas.
There's also Prada perfumes.
Luna Rosa and Luna Rosa Sports.
Le Male Elixir.

Bought Le Male Elixir, found it quite similar to Boss The Scent Magnectic.
But Elixir is more sofisticated smelling and not as sweet.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.