HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommendations for a good dermatologist for tan related issues?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-12-2019, 10:38 AM   #1

Recommendations for a good dermatologist for tan related issues?

I have a farmer's tan (plus maybe some other issues) on my face for many years as it is very noticeably darker than my arms and legs and have lately been thinking of visiting a dermatologist for help. I mainly want to revert the tan on my face so that it is at the same shade as my arms and legs.

I spent some time googling and found the Sozo Aesthetic Clinic under Dr. Justin Boey but was wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I plan to visit two different doctors to get their opinions before going in on one with the recommended treatments. Ideally, the clinic that does not try to hard-sell their packages.

I am aware of the Asian Beauty and the Skincare Addiction threads on Reddit, and that it takes time to fade off a tan (if mine is indeed a tan) but I would just like to visit a doctor to get his diagnosis and advice and see if it is possible to speed up the process.

Thanks all and happy new year.
Rui Qi is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.