Red Wing shoe Thread

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
look ugly for a work shoe imo, the sole look weird.. weirder than using Doc marten as a work shoe.

So just to say it will look fine if I wear it with jean or denim for casual usage?

SinRed

Reaction score
Guys, any comments on this?

Feel like trying it out before purchasing. I heard RW boots run 0.5 to 1.0 smaller right?
If I wear this with denim jeans or normal work pants, is it weird?

quality is confirm bo bey zhao. but really look like uncle shoe. like those u see in wet market/neighbourhood stores kinda design...

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
:( :( :(

Okay then.... will not get them since u guys said it is weird.
Thanks for all ur input guys!

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
hmmmm then u got any red wings boots to recomend me?
Maybe the cutting and design about the same as the pictures I posted, hmmmm chukka?

Hendrix

Reaction score
Saw so many sasquatch at orchard road today... (skinny jeans +Boots = Sasquatch!)

Last edited:

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw so many sasquatch at orchard road today... (skinny jeans +Boots = Sasquatch!)
LOL!

no offence to those in this style, but i just cant stand skinny jeans. even worse if its paired with boots... no offence. but as long as you are happy with it, who cares? :)

Hendrix

Reaction score
^ its like they never bothered to look in the mirror to notice how big their foot is..

LouisSaha get the redwing GT! those guys are bad ass. I can't seem to find it in singapore though.

Last edited:

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^ its like they never bothered to look in the mirror to notice how big their foot is..

LouisSaha get the redwing GT! those guys are bad ass. I can't seem to find it in singapore though.
oh yes they are avail in SG.

I got one 9013 and edwinrz got a 9016.

got mine at artisan exchange

electronics

Master Member
Reaction score
LOL!

no offence to those in this style, but i just cant stand skinny jeans. even worse if its paired with boots... no offence. but as long as you are happy with it, who cares? :)

skinny jeans and boots can look good la ... not all are bad .. probably a matter of who is wearing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.