The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

tc4237

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows at which physical store i can get a cheap white Nike AF1 in singapore?

Nike website sells at about $150 but delivers only on the next biz day. i was hoping to get it in the morning/early noon.

tohwk

Reaction score
Anyone here using Nano sprays to keep your sneakers looking clean?

I was thinking of applying it on my sneakers (black colour with white soles). I was wondering if the Nano sprays actually work?

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes they work. lasts about 2wks after which have to reapply...

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
o_O

sneakers need to be kept 'clean' ? :look:
hmmm ..

in anw .. got some Onitsukas which caught my eyes

temptation
damn temptation :/

suangern

Reaction score
anyone knows at which physical store i can get a cheap white Nike AF1 in singapore?

Nike website sells at about $150 but delivers only on the next biz day. i was hoping to get it in the morning/early noon.

limited edition, feder sports @ peninsula plaza/shopping centre/peoples' park complex.

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
What's with the crazy prices the resellers want for the ultraboost silver pack? I'm on carousell looking for a size US10 and every one of them want at least $350? I mean this shoe ain't even as popular as the other limited releases so they should be happy to sell it for retail and cut their loses smh

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

ahkaiz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's with the crazy prices the resellers want for the ultraboost silver pack? I'm on carousell looking for a size US10 and every one of them want at least $350? I mean this shoe ain't even as popular as the other limited releases so they should be happy to sell it for retail and cut their loses smh

well u are looking for it right so i guess theres demand. :s13:
further more $350 i think is a reasonable price since the retail price is around $339.

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone here wearing ultraboost 3.0 without the insoles? Just bought a US10 this morning but was abit tight when I wore it which is weird cos there is still some allowance on my US10 flyknit max. But when I took out the insoles on the Ub, the fit was spot on. So I wanna ask if anyone is wearing Ub without insoles as well and isit okay to do so? Thanks

ahkaiz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here wearing ultraboost 3.0 without the insoles? Just bought a US10 this morning but was abit tight when I wore it which is weird cos there is still some allowance on my US10 flyknit max. But when I took out the insoles on the Ub, the fit was spot on. So I wanna ask if anyone is wearing Ub without insoles as well and isit okay to do so? Thanks

Adidas fitting and sizing abit cockup.
U should size up by 0.5 for ub 3.0 because of the material

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Adidas fitting and sizing abit cockup.
U should size up by 0.5 for ub 3.0 because of the material
Walao eh why isit that I only read this kind of advices only after I bought the shoes haha, my nmd also bought half size too small lol.. Anyways the fit is good after removing the insoles, just hope won't cause any damage to the shoes or my feet haha

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyways some pics of the ub.
H5JIRkJl.jpg

6Q7xNXol.jpg

yHOr4aal.jpg

And how it looks without the insoles
pJNcE6Kl.jpg

ahkaiz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Walao eh why isit that I only read this kind of advices only after I bought the shoes haha, my nmd also bought half size too small lol.. Anyways the fit is good after removing the insoles, just hope won't cause any damage to the shoes or my feet haha

As Long as u wear sock I'm sure it wouldn't cause any discomfort on your feet

Nuukka

Reaction score
anyone knows any websites that selling the Ultra boost bb3900?
feet size quite big so quite hard to find online (uk11.5-uk12)

Adidas_Ultra_Boost_Uncaged_Black_Charcoal_BB3900_u_grande.JPG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.