just hooted nmd r2 olive for just 85 euro. convert to sgd is 150

sometime i see singapore retail n carousell. really stunt like a vegetable

ya sincity many things is just chop carrot

madcampus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Be thankful these overseas online stores still can ship Adidas and Nike products out. Some countries they prevent this to protect the local dealers they shipping to.

wiz

Reaction score

That is a good price can PM me where was this ordered from?

Look-into-me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Carousell are mostly those who spent time to queue up and buy the shoes for reselling mah :s13: Tbh I always wonder why NMD stock for Singapore Adidas outlet is always so limited, go other country it will take them a couple of days for those nicer design nmd to be sold out lor unlike SG

rodimus_prime

Master Member
Reaction score
Just got back fm UK. NMDs at practically every sneaker and even shoe store. JD, Schuh, Size?, Office...all also have. JD even has some NMD models that are exclusive to it. Just check out website of these stores.

Price wise, between £80 - £130 before VAT refund. Nowhere near Carousell pricing.

ayuchan

Reaction score
I also got my shoe from UK online. Sg carousell and reseller price too high... My recent purchase is the XR1 OG and the actual shoe is so much nicer than pictures!

ayuchan

Reaction score
just got this. see if it works better then normal sneakerballs...

lUJCOt1.jpg

Any review on this? I am considering the sneakers ball, not sure how lasting or effective.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any review on this? I am considering the sneakers ball, not sure how lasting or effective.

it definitely works better than e usual $10 sneakerballs. originalfook having some discount for e crep pill now...

Aarron Ramsey

Reaction score
hi guys
anyone knows where one can try ultra boost and NMDs sizing in person in a store?

I wear US 11 stan smith but don't want to risk a few hundred $$ on a shoe that doesnt fit. Read few pages back that I should size down by 1 size for NMD and get UB TTS? Any suggestions? Thanks

Alfie77

Reaction score
Is Nike in Japan cheaper than in spore? My friend is going Tokyo soon and thought of asking him to buy me shoes.

bodymasterboy

Reaction score
any recommendations for repellent spray?

you can consider one of the 3M scotchgard sprays... they have different products for fabric, leather/suede etc. i'm using the fabric spray for my skate shoes. you should be able to find them in diy or hardware shops.

iCubes

Master Member
Reaction score

Just get charcoal bags. They are selling everywhere now, cheap and very effective. Lasts up to 2 years, just need to put in the sun every 6 months to recharge. It absorbs all kinds of smell.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Where do you buy charcoal bags?

Just get charcoal bags. They are selling everywhere now, cheap and very effective. Lasts up to 2 years, just need to put in the sun every 6 months to recharge. It absorbs all kinds of smell.

Look-into-me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys
anyone knows where one can try ultra boost and NMDs sizing in person in a store?

I wear US 11 stan smith but don't want to risk a few hundred $$ on a shoe that doesnt fit. Read few pages back that I should size down by 1 size for NMD and get UB TTS? Any suggestions? Thanks

I wore size 11 tubular and bought size 10 NMD, it fits well, still can wiggle my toes in it.

Doubt you can even find a pair of nmd for u to try in SG, people here are crazy, instantly wipe out all avail stocks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.