The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

fifoent

Reaction score
you can consider one of the 3M scotchgard sprays... they have different products for fabric, leather/suede etc. i'm using the fabric spray for my skate shoes. you should be able to find them in diy or hardware shops.

i hoot the wroofspray or something sound lidat

hooted quite cheap at 10 dollar. most ppl sell 15 17 19 20

think i try when my hoots arrive :D

Is it recommended to get a shoe cleaner as well?

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got back fm UK. NMDs at practically every sneaker and even shoe store. JD, Schuh, Size?, Office...all also have. JD even has some NMD models that are exclusive to it. Just check out website of these stores.

Price wise, between £80 - £130 before VAT refund. Nowhere near Carousell pricing.

NMD is dying soon

buy and wear :o

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What do you guys use to protect your sneakers? :s11:

Sent from the Moon using GAGT

this.
liquid-proof-footwear-copy.jpg

way better than crep protect but more pricey

beary2teddy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to get AF1 low flyknit. Does anyone know if Queensway sells it? And how much?

kinko123

Reaction score
I’m selling my new Jordan 1 Retro High Wings (Limited Edition) for S$570 here: http://carousell.com/p/108586564

Size: US8.5
Imported from US. 100% Authentic

The Air Jordan 1 Wings was released on May 17 2017, and was limited to 19,400 pairs, with each pair of shoes numbered individually on the back of the tongue

rounders

Reaction score
Ultraboost/NMD in USA

Hi, Im going to USA next week. In particular New York and Orlando. Any idea where I can purchase Adidas Ultraboost/NMD shoes. Any specific place?

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, Im going to USA next week. In particular New York and Orlando. Any idea where I can purchase Adidas Ultraboost/NMD shoes. Any specific place?

depends what colorway you want ah

most shops should have the general release left

the more hyped ones should be sold out by now

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do you actually use such products ah? Is it just spray a few layers on the sneakers can le? And such liquid can be used on most of the sneakers material/colour? :s11:

for this best is use when you buy the shoe cause the coat should last forever.

for those like crep protect you need clean your sneakers first then apply if not they say not that effective.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for this best is use when you buy the shoe cause the coat should last forever.

for those like crep protect you need clean your sneakers first then apply if not they say not that effective.

last forever? sure bo :s22:

Look-into-me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see. I did bought the protection spray when I bought my shoes, then the sales guy was like telling me to spray 3-4 layers of it before wearing my new shoes out :s22:

Spray 1 time let it dry 15mins then spray another layer..

Bardiel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i spray 1 time nia and fug it and wear go out liao

think 2 months later spray 1 more enough ba

nivlac9

Reaction score
Any suggestions where u sneaker heads get your flyknit racers? Buy from USA? Which courier to use? Thanks

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions where u sneaker heads get your flyknit racers? Buy from USA? Which courier to use? Thanks

UK or US sites. UK generally easier to get plus shipping is faster.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.