The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So these quietly restocked at a local store today.

And obviously, friends and family got the news. Cos pairs started popping up on Carousell all around the same time with sellers listing more than 1 pair even. And each were selling for more than 4 times the retail price.

Backdoor game is strong. So if you are a regular Joe who would really like to own nice sneakers, prepare to shell out or just move on.

Disclaimer: I’m not friends and family. I’m just like most of you, a regular sneaker loving Joe.

nike-blazer-off-white-all-hallow-s-eve-aa3832-700.jpg

Last edited:

wiz

Reaction score
Hi, those who ordered the white yeezy was the fit good based on half size up from UB 3.0 and same size for 1.0 and 2.0 ?

ahkaiz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So these quietly restocked at a local store today.

And obviously, friends and family got the news. Cos pairs started popping up on Carousell all around the same time with sellers listing more than 1 pair even. And each were selling for more than 4 times the retail price.

Backdoor game is strong. So if you are a regular Joe who would really like to own nice sneakers, prepare to shell out or just move on.

Disclaimer: I’m not friends and family. I’m just like most of you, a regular sneaker loving Joe.

nike-blazer-off-white-all-hallow-s-eve-aa3832-700.jpg

Don’t be salty.
There’s no insider news. My friend’s Friend were there to buy the Air Force one bone and happened to saw the blazer on shelf. News spread like wild fire. And they only have size us10.5-12 in stock.
I tried to rush down but couldn’t get it because stock count is very Low.

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry you could not get your pair.

Perhaps I’m too much of a skeptic and maybe a little salty. But i can accept that its all part of the game.

Don’t be salty.
There’s no insider news. My friend’s Friend were there to buy the Air Force one bone and happened to saw the blazer on shelf. News spread like wild fire. And they only have size us10.5-12 in stock.
I tried to rush down but couldn’t get it because stock count is very Low.

Last edited:

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyways, for all who missed out on some of the recent "hyped" releases, Nike seems to be doing a restock of some of these over the next week or so.

I would suggest you guys keep an eye on their launch calendar for updates here at this link - Nike SG Launch Calendar

Some listed upcoming re-stocks. All the best and hope those who had missed out can get what you want.

Air Jordan 1 Court Purple
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-shoe.jpg

Air Jordan 1 Pine Green
555088_302_P1.jpg

Air Presto Mid SP X Acronym
Presto3-P1.jpg

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bots FTW! :(
Anyways, for all who missed out on some of the recent "hyped" releases, Nike seems to be doing a restock of some of these over the next week or so.

I would suggest you guys keep an eye on their launch calendar for updates here at this link - Nike SG Launch Calendar

Some listed upcoming re-stocks. All the best and hope those who had missed out can get what you want.

Air Jordan 1 Court Purple
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-shoe.jpg

Air Jordan 1 Pine Green
555088_302_P1.jpg

Presto3-P1.jpg

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought that the Nike site was Bot-proof, or was that the SNKRS app that we do not have yet (and hope we get as it somewhat gives manual users a chance)?

I’ve managed to check out manually once before. Guess I got lucky that one time.

Bots FTW! :(

android17

Banned
Reaction score
Does Nike SG release limited edition sneakers on their SG website, or do we have to camp at their shops?

Wanna buy new sneakers to wear but not keen to pay cut throat resale prices for them :(

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

https://content.nike.com/content/da...esto3-P1.jpg.transform/default/Presto3-P1.jpg

The Acronym Presto still sitting in quite a few online stores, not full sized run of course but StockX and GOAT is selling them for almost retail as well. Got mine as well very recently from WoodWood
quite surprised they are going to drop these again

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, they do and have done so before on their website.

Not so sure about their stores.

Does Nike SG release limited edition sneakers on their SG website, or do we have to camp at their shops?

Wanna buy new sneakers to wear but not keen to pay cut throat resale prices for them :(

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah. This release not as hyped as the first release. The most popular colourway is the pink one, and even that was not too hard to get.

Great to see Nike SG giving people another shot at these. Perhaps it’s to grab our upcoming holiday spending cash!

The Acronym Presto still sitting in quite a few online stores, not full sized run of course but StockX and GOAT is selling them for almost retail as well. Got mine as well very recently from WoodWood
quite surprised they are going to drop these again

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah. This release not as hyped as the first release. The most popular colourway is the pink one, and even that was not too hard to get.

Great to see Nike SG giving people another shot at these. Perhaps it’s to grab our upcoming holiday spending cash!

my money all ready for the ultra boost 1.0 and yeezy sesame hahaha

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m waiting for the cream 1.0 and one of my grails, the 3M 1.0 (if Adidas does eventually release them)

Btw, how do the Nike blazers AHE fit? TTS?

my money all ready for the ultra boost 1.0 and yeezy sesame hahaha

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m waiting for the cream 1.0 and one of my grails, the 3M 1.0 (if Adidas does eventually release them)

i haven’t had time to try them yet :s13:
will let you know once i have haha

my wife has a pair of the 3M, they were sitting in an adidas outlet at okinawa, really amazing on feet
are there any release news on the creams already?

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

so just managed to try them on feet, they fit TTS

comfort wise, presto wins hands down!
pg2Fdob.jpg

waiting for my CDG Mowabbs, stay tuned!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.