The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

jaziconceptjo

Reaction score
Hi, can i check if any bought from yeezysupply before and it hits $400 which you have to pay for the GST?
I got a call from the logistic company that not only that i need to pay for the GST but there is an additional permit declaration- air charge of $35 that i need to pay... anyone encounter this before?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Have never heard of this permit declaration. GST is a must.

DHL charges $10 for admin fee and FedEx charges $20 I think.

Hi, can i check if any bought from yeezysupply before and it hits $400 which you have to pay for the GST?
I got a call from the logistic company that not only that i need to pay for the GST but there is an additional permit declaration- air charge of $35 that i need to pay... anyone encounter this before?

slowchemical

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanna ask is it all items ship to sgd above 400 will get gst charged or is heng suay depends on delivery company?

Windowlover

Reaction score
Any advise for running shoe Addidas Ultra Boost, seem expensive for a piece of running shoe ? It is worth ? Quite confuse for purchase.:s22:

dave13

Reaction score
nothing can go wrong with ultraboost. its ex but worth it and especially the "boost" great absorbent

Any advise for running shoe Addidas Ultra Boost, seem expensive for a piece of running shoe ? It is worth ? Quite confuse for purchase.:s22:

arcfire

Master Member
Reaction score

Depends on what you like right? Nike Vapormax is ex too. Don't care about how you feet feels in the shoes and want low cost running shoe? Get the running shoes from e-mart or whatever that's on sale at the outlets.

I personally love the UBs, both for walking and running. The cushioning is superb. I have 3 pairs at the moment.

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

try it for urself. Personally, UB too soft for running. More for daily cloud walking.

striker22

Reaction score
I find the ST version of ultraboost superb for running. They are slightly more structured than the regular UBs and for a lack of a better description, do not feel as soft or bouncy which I like. The price is similar to what Asics charges for their top end models.

Best to try on in the shops and see for yourself.

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LPU

Creams 1.0

v2n7RZd_d.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.