HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

Like Tree713Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2017, 04:11 PM   #3226

?? U.K. Shops ship direct to sg? Footlocker aw-lab etc don't from what I recall

Airfrov is a nonsense concept. Mainly lowballers resellers who wants to sell off. Definitely doesn't works for more limited sneakers. Don't even need forwarder for most UK stores.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
nivlac9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 06:40 PM   #3227

?? U.K. Shops ship direct to sg? Footlocker aw-lab etc don't from what I recall
JD Sports and Size usually have stock for flyknit racers and they ship direct to Singapore. End Clothing also ship, but usually no sizes for flyknit racers unless you camp when they announce restock.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 10-06-2017, 03:54 PM   #3228
Supremacy Member

http://shop.adidas.com.sg/originals/nmd.html

Who are these ppl buying up all the NMDs in Singapore?? I mean if popular sizes are snapped up still understandable, but ALL sizes sold out?! And how many NMD colorways can one own?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
madcampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 07:04 PM   #3229
Arch-Supremacy Member

Who are these ppl buying up all the NMDs in Singapore?? I mean if popular sizes are snapped up still understandable, but ALL sizes sold out?! And how many NMD colorways can one own?
TBH only the white one is nice

The rest most probably resellers buying them lor what's new.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Look-into-me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 09:45 PM   #3230
wiz

Question on size for pure boost, if I am on Nike Roshe US 7.5 should i be UK 7.5 for Adidas Pure boost? Thanks
~Dragonite~ likes this.
wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:17 PM   #3231
Arch-Supremacy Member

Question on size for pure boost, if I am on Nike Roshe US 7.5 should i be UK 7.5 for Adidas Pure boost? Thanks
walk in to shops n try...
~Dragonite~ likes this.
szeli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 10:48 PM   #3232
wiz

walk in to shops n try...
Managed to check it out thanks
~Dragonite~ likes this.
wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 11:55 AM   #3233

I really hate this type of people, very selfishly wipe out the whole store and re-sell them online for higher price.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
royeight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 12:25 PM   #3234
Supremacy Member

I really hate this type of people, very selfishly wipe out the whole store and re-sell them online for higher price.
Well.. technically they are not doing anything illegal. The original retailers are definitely well-aware of what's happening but they do not see the need to do anything about it. Why would they, as these resellers just help push up the desirability of their shoes/brands. If they operated on a noble premise of ensuring there will be enough stock for everyone and anyone (willing to pay RRP), they wouldn't be that desirable for you to want to get a pair, would they?

It's a free market and the only way such behavior will stop is when there is simply no consumer demand to make $ out of it.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
All in a Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2017, 09:20 AM   #3235

Looking to purchase NMD online - but I don't know my sizing. Any similar Addidas shoes that I can try on for size at the shops in sg to get a guage?

Thanks
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 13-06-2017, 04:50 PM   #3236

Looking to purchase NMD online - but I don't know my sizing. Any similar Addidas shoes that I can try on for size at the shops in sg to get a guage?

Thanks
It's quite true to size. If not you can size down 0.5 for a more snug fit. I wear US 8.5 in most shoes (flyknit racers, roshes, nmds, flyknit trainers, ZX700, Stan Smiths, lunars, etc)
~Dragonite~ likes this.
iCubes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2017, 06:26 PM   #3237
Arch-Supremacy Member

Most funny thing is after a few months you'll start seeing some desperates trying to sell off at slightly lower pricing than original bcos nobody wanna buy from them
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Look-into-me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2017, 07:11 PM   #3238

Thanks will give it a shot

It's quite true to size. If not you can size down 0.5 for a more snug fit. I wear US 8.5 in most shoes (flyknit racers, roshes, nmds, flyknit trainers, ZX700, Stan Smiths, lunars, etc)
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 14-06-2017, 07:50 AM   #3239
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just realized nike online store doesn't ship to freight forwarder address.. they make payment difficult too. Can't pay using paypal either

How do you guys work around this?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
noinimod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 10:43 AM   #3240

Just realized nike online store doesn't ship to freight forwarder address.. they make payment difficult too. Can't pay using paypal either

How do you guys work around this?
No way around this. 2-3 years ago still can....now they are very strict on this. Only way is to ask Ebay sellers to buy for you.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
iCubes is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.