Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT
I use my friend's 40% to get Reebok stuff

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT
ParkJinYoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 11:40 PM   #3872
Arch-Supremacy Member

I use my friend's 40% to get Reebok stuff

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

yr fren reebok staff? can ask him why dun have this dope white/blue colour hydrorush in sg?!! i wan this cannot find

https://royalsportinghouse.com/produ...ing-shoe-black
also i bought it at $100 then they discount it further to $83 a week later
Old 04-08-2018, 11:45 PM   #3873
Arch-Supremacy Member

new balance outlet just beside nike's in west coast plaza...that time i saw a few good looking models for <$100 but im not really into NB

already have 1 adidas 1 reebok enough already.....at most add 1 more nike to complete the holy trinity
Old 04-08-2018, 11:48 PM   #3874
Greater Supremacy Member

yr fren reebok staff? can ask him why dun have this dope white/blue colour hydrorush in sg?!! i wan this cannot find

https://royalsportinghouse.com/produ...ing-shoe-black
also i bought it at $100 then they discount it further to $83 a week later
My friends are Les Mills presenter..so they are able to get 40% off

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT
ParkJinYoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 12:10 AM   #3875
Master Member

And these are my well loved pair of limited Paris Marathon edition Onitsuka Tiger. Got this while I was holidaying in Australia about 5 years ago at an outlet store at a discount. Last piece and it was in my size. I’ve been trying to use it as sparingly as I can in order to prolong its life.

And yeah, it probably needs a cleaning.

This is sexy. Maybe you can ask a professional to clean it so as to extend its life?

This is mine. Custom GSM.

Sent from 擊敗蟲國人! using GAGT
trickle_on likes this.
Dvoiddeckbench is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 12:22 AM   #3876
Arch-Supremacy Member

https://www.nike.com/sg/t/legend-rea...57X/AA1625-002

who got try budget reacts? looks good

Old 06-08-2018, 09:43 AM   #3877

glad to see more people coming onto this thread....and showing love for a variety of brands, thumbs up!
bryando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 04:01 PM   #3878

glad to see more people coming onto this thread....and showing love for a variety of brands, thumbs up!
Glad to the valve of the sneakers keep raising and raising liao. Sneakers game is dam exxxxx.
No.1AHOLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 04:46 PM   #3879

Glad to the valve of the sneakers keep raising and raising liao. Sneakers game is dam exxxxx.
Only if you blindly follow the hypebeasts. Plenty of good kicks out there on retail or discount.
Old 06-08-2018, 05:19 PM   #3880

Only if you blindly follow the hypebeasts. Plenty of good kicks out there on retail or discount.
Yeah that's true, but nowadays good kicks are mostly the one that's is hype. Tell me some good kicks that is cheap probably I can consider buying.
Old 06-08-2018, 07:05 PM   #3881
Supremacy Member

There are tons of good kicks out there that arent hype.

Ultraboost can get >$150 during discount. No longer hype.

New balance got mani nice kicks, 247, etc also reasonable price. Adidas tennis hu also cheap and good. No hype coz no boost.

Hype drives sneaker game. But certain hype shoes that you genuinely liked then juz hoot it. Dont buy for hype. If you cant sell certain pairs, juz rock them. Simple.
bryando likes this.
Kavairs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 09:50 AM   #3882

There are tons of good kicks out there that arent hype.

Ultraboost can get >$150 during discount. No longer hype.

New balance got mani nice kicks, 247, etc also reasonable price. Adidas tennis hu also cheap and good. No hype coz no boost.

Hype drives sneaker game. But certain hype shoes that you genuinely liked then juz hoot it. Dont buy for hype. If you cant sell certain pairs, juz rock them. Simple.
Now a lot of resellers are killing the game already. Some kicks valve can sky rocket damn fast and high.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:14 AM   #3883

Now a lot of resellers are killing the game already. Some kicks valve can sky rocket damn fast and high.
unless you have that need to wear the same kicks as everyone else, my advice is to simply wait it out. Kicks are not like other commodities such as watches; you keep it in the box over time it will yellow or disintegrate. Resellers can only hold on to the stock for so long before they will become desperate to get rid of it. Also at the rate of releases nowadays, the local resellers do not have such financial power to hold on to existing stocks and yet come up with money to sweep the new "hype" releases. So you will always see them selling with little or no markup after a short while.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:42 AM   #3884
Arch-Supremacy Member

Totally agree.

Resellers can only hold on to the stock for so long. So either they discount or see their cash burn away.

Unless I really really like a pair, I’ll wait.

unless you have that need to wear the same kicks as everyone else, my advice is to simply wait it out. Kicks are not like other commodities such as watches; you keep it in the box over time it will yellow or disintegrate. Resellers can only hold on to the stock for so long before they will become desperate to get rid of it. Also at the rate of releases nowadays, the local resellers do not have such financial power to hold on to existing stocks and yet come up with money to sweep the new "hype" releases. So you will always see them selling with little or no markup after a short while.
trickle_on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 11:51 AM   #3885

Totally agree.

Resellers can only hold on to the stock for so long. So either they discount or see their cash burn away.

Unless I really really like a pair, Iíll wait.
yup..
and they like to compare their prices to stockx.

i remember when i wanted the jordans 4 levis.

got 1 seller trying to sell at $550 neg whereby stockx price is dropping like crazy.
i offer him $450 (as stockx prices hover between $460-$480) and he went ballistic on me. saying i low ball he only earn like $20 if he sell me that price. lucky for me, i manage to find another seller sell me lower than $450.

in the end, he lower his price to $450, still got the cheek to ask me still want or not.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.