The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any tips to increase chance to purchase sneakers on Nike SNKRS? does having multiple users for Adidas work on Nike too

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No. It’s all about fastest fingers first and pure luck.

Nike is ahead of Adidas in this aspect.

Any tips to increase chance to purchase sneakers on Nike SNKRS? does having multiple users for Adidas work on Nike too

Hikenn

Master Member
Reaction score
NvQKFGL.jpg

Came just before Christmas :s12:

wacko82

Master Member
Reaction score
Manage to sell off at $430.
😅😅
Actually sold at $400. 1 guy flaked me but already deposited $30.
Then I manage to sell to another one for $400 also. So all in all $60 profit without breaking a sweat. 😅😅

Got one too, US 8.5.

+50 from retail, with receipt if anyone is interested?

wacko82

Master Member
Reaction score
It will increase your chances no doubt. But by the time you want to click your size, input your cvc no, then click continue, the shoe may sold out. 😅
Got 2 sacais using 1 account though. 1 thru handphone and the other thru comp.

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manage to sell off at $430.
😅😅
Actually sold at $400. 1 guy flaked me but already deposited $30.
Then I manage to sell to another one for $400 also. So all in all $60 profit without breaking a sweat. 😅😅

so fast you received item from end clothing already?

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven receive yet. But still got people reserved liao. Last I heard was Bae size is sitting at adidas. Big size all sold out early

ya, heard that too. wa lao, i have a uk10.5 asking people to reserve still no taker :(

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A lot selling on Carousell, I was asking around wanted to buy yesterday but ultimately decided against it. 2 pairs enough liao. Think a lot of people stuck with the yecheils, weird as I thought it’s the best color way this year.

Got a fearless Jordan 1 instead. My first pair of Jordan’s, minus those I had when I was young and balling. Will post pics when I get them haha

ya, heard that too. wa lao, i have a uk10.5 asking people to reserve still no taker :(

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been eyeing this sneaker for a while now.

Didn't expect it to sit at the shelf.
Last pair for Size 12....

IIs9kN8.jpg

Last edited:

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The pairs of Yecheil i managed to get, albeit larger sizes, were snapped up.

Small profit but win win for buyer and I. They don’t need to fret or queue.

I am keeping 1 pair for myself. They are pretty nice from what I see in reviews.

wacko82

Master Member
Reaction score
Which fearless u got.?

GyP78CD.jpg

A lot selling on Carousell, I was asking around wanted to buy yesterday but ultimately decided against it. 2 pairs enough liao. Think a lot of people stuck with the yecheils, weird as I thought it’s the best color way this year.

Got a fearless Jordan 1 instead. My first pair of Jordan’s, minus those I had when I was young and balling. Will post pics when I get them haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.