Master Member
Reaction score
Family goals
pbqopU2.jpg

HpnEFJb.jpg

wacko82

Master Member
Reaction score
Nice. Only released in juice store if I recall correctly.
The J1s toe area a bit narrow sia. My first time wearing J1s

Getting the Edison Chen white silk one. The Jordan 1 coin and the fading swoosh too attractive imo

stu4rt86

Reaction score
hi i m in japan and there r still stocks of adidas yeezy 350. if anyone wants me to help you purchase, can pm me for details :)

wacko82

Master Member
Reaction score
Well it fits no doubt. But a Lil tight at the toe box for my comfort.
And I got 1 homage to home J1s in US11. Now thinking whether want to sell or not.

Wha don’t scare me. I wear anything from US 6 to 8

bryando

Reaction score
Been eyeing this sneaker for a while now.

Didn't expect it to sit at the shelf.
Last pair for Size 12....

IIs9kN8.jpg

Winter shoe bro......I was also interested but dont think even our 24degrees weather suits.......envy though, its as close as one can get for the Eminem pair.....

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Winter shoe bro......I was also interested but dont think even our 24degrees weather suits.......envy though, its as close as one can get for the Eminem pair.....

If I didn't see it at the shelf I wouldn't buy it. I was just passing by Ltd Edt store at 313 Somerset when I saw it and straightaway cop it.

It was sold out at SNKR.sg within a day.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.