Reaction score
First pair of adidas Ultra Boost 19 Triple Black

gvjeWAyh.jpg

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

evitahl

Reaction score
I have missed release date of clot black and blue and white one.. When I realised the date it was too late alr. Did Nike SNKRS SG sell online or have to cop straight from juicestore? :sad:
Gf said clot x nike rose gold looks nice I want to buy her one but at retail price :s22:

I trust goat a lot more actually.

Remember to grab your silk. Edison said no more silk for at least the next 10 years

wacko82

Master Member
Reaction score
If I recall, it was only release on juice store.

I have missed release date of clot black and blue and white one.. When I realised the date it was too late alr. Did Nike SNKRS SG sell online or have to cop straight from juicestore? :sad:
Gf said clot x nike rose gold looks nice I want to buy her one but at retail price :s22:

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Clot blue AF1 was on SNKRS sg, J1 Mids White only Juice

If I recall, it was only release on juice store.

If i'm not wrong, Pink might be on SNKRS sg also. Likewise also wanna get for my wife at retail if possible

wacko82

Master Member
Reaction score
Was thinking of getting the pink one for the wife also. 🤣🤣.
If she get the pink one, then think I will get the blue one to match. 😅

If i'm not wrong, Pink might be on SNKRS sg also. Likewise also wanna get for my wife at retail if possible

evitahl

Reaction score
Thank you! I will set a reminder to check Nike SNKRS so that I can cop that :s13:
The release date is rumoured to be jan 11 I think. All the best to the next 2 weeks

evitahl

Reaction score
Anyone here is interested with the raygun released tmr? I just checked their website and saw this one quite good! But 10AM I will be at work alr :(

Thank you! I will set a reminder to check Nike SNKRS so that I can cop that :s13:
The release date is rumoured to be jan 11 I think. All the best to the next 2 weeks

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here is interested with the raygun released tmr? I just checked their website and saw this one quite good! But 10AM I will be at work alr :(

Definitely copping this.
Look dope, will surely be a sleeper hit.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.