HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

Like Tree711Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2018, 06:54 PM   #3976
High Supremacy Member

Don’t know you dumb or stupid, take pic also don’t know which mall you go to. People ask you where then you say jem now say don’t know where opening lol. Sinkies really is self pawned.
u the real stupid idiot.. go see mine reply.. i said is JEM .. i where got said i dun know where... i took the pic of cos i know where i took the pic.. u the real brainless as5hole

ok ok i got it u really got comprehension problem.. go find a english tutor and suck yr mum tits LOL
discoburg likes this.

Last edited by Nakedtoes; 28-08-2018 at 06:58 PM..
Nakedtoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 07:33 PM   #3977

Where opening is the talking about the location, when opening is talking about the dates. Get yourself a English tutor la. Where and when also don’t know how to use. Call yourself brainlesstoes better.

u the real stupid idiot.. go see mine reply.. i said is JEM .. i where got said i dun know where... i took the pic of cos i know where i took the pic.. u the real brainless as5hole

ok ok i got it u really got comprehension problem.. go find a english tutor and suck yr mum tits LOL
discoburg likes this.
No.1AHOLE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 07:37 PM   #3978

Your art or pe teacher teach u England one ah ? Where and when also don’t know how to use. Go back learn 5w1h how to use!

i took the picture i dun know where open u stupig?
discoburg likes this.
Old 28-08-2018, 08:00 PM   #3979
High Supremacy Member

Your art or pe teacher teach u England one ah ? Where and when also donít know how to use. Go back learn 5w1h how to use!
U stupid max.. ppl ask where no body ask when.. U seriously brain in the as5
Old 28-08-2018, 08:02 PM   #3980
High Supremacy Member

Where opening is the talking about the location, when opening is talking about the dates. Get yourself a English tutor la. Where and when also donít know how to use. Call yourself brainlesstoes better.
Who asking when? They asking where. Where and when u can't differentiate? U the one go find teacher lar
Old 28-08-2018, 08:04 PM   #3981
High Supremacy Member

Your art or pe teacher teach u England one ah ? Where and when also donít know how to use. Go back learn 5w1h how to use!
Come quote for yr stupid pig brain to see.. It is where not when lol
nice. where is this!
Old 28-08-2018, 08:18 PM   #3982
Master Member

i didnt mean to cause a misunderstanding... lets just chill and relax.... tired eyes must have lead to error in reading....
let me know if you need vision check
thegardens3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 08:22 PM   #3983
Arch-Supremacy Member

it's cool. so we will have 2 Footlocker stores. 1 each in both East n West.
szeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 08:28 PM   #3984
High Supremacy Member

i didnt mean to cause a misunderstanding... lets just chill and relax.... tired eyes must have lead to error in reading....
let me know if you need vision check
What a nice guy.. Helping that as5hole out...
Old 28-08-2018, 08:29 PM   #3985
High Supremacy Member

it's cool. so we will have 2 Footlocker stores. 1 each in both East n West.
Fiece sia.. Singaporeans must be lots of sneakerhead.. They not opening city targeting tourists woh
Old 28-08-2018, 08:44 PM   #3986

Wonderful brainlesstoes. Go back to mama to brush up on your engaleish.

What a nice guy.. Helping that as5hole out...
Old 28-08-2018, 08:52 PM   #3987

Gosh. I got to go back to this sentence again, I took the picture I dun know where open ? Sibei powderful England. Where = to a place/location. Go dictionary.com to check it out. No need thank me. And btw I think you can find the shop in your mum cheesepie. See where got algae stuck at the hair there or not.

i took the picture i dun know where open u stupig?
Old 28-08-2018, 09:23 PM   #3988
High Supremacy Member

Gosh. I got to go back to this sentence again, I took the picture I dun know where open ? Sibei powderful England. Where = to a place/location. Go dictionary.com to check it out. No need thank me. And btw I think you can find the shop in your mum cheesepie. See where got algae stuck at the hair there or not.
I was telling u I took the pic of cos I know the place.. U stupid? U can't understand English? Ppl ask where u go see as when yr farking eyes and brain got serious sh1t problem lol
Old 28-08-2018, 09:25 PM   #3989
High Supremacy Member

Wonderful brainlesstoes. Go back to mama to brush up on your engaleish.
Toking to stupid ppl like u need to use good English? .. Even use business English u too stupid to understand lor.. Lol
Old 28-08-2018, 09:55 PM   #3990

Nvm lazy to argue with you liao. Since you are so good in your England so be it lo. I shall go back and learn about the definition of when and where liao. Where open ? When open ? Why open ? What open ? Who open ? How open ? So many things to learn.

Toking to stupid ppl like u need to use good English? .. Even use business English u too stupid to understand lor.. Lol
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.