The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SNKRS sg is like that. Despite being sold out, it will show in stock while processing orders in the back.

If you don’t get in for hype shoes within the first few seconds, it’s unlikely that you’ll get them.

I don't this colorway is being hyped...But even the Black Satin and Bloodline also can be sold out within minutes on SNKRS SG but still available at Footlocker till today at the same price...

Auggie

Master Member
Reaction score
ahhh i am too slow for aj1 jpine green. Saw Limited Edition going for $100? wow thats cheap

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am guessing stock is shared with Malaysia and perhaps Philippines.

I don't this colorway is being hyped...But even the Black Satin and Bloodline also can be sold out within minutes on SNKRS SG but still available at Footlocker till today at the same price...

But this pine green is more limited or in demand than the ones you mentioned. May be more easily available, but over time, almost all AJ1s sell out and go up in price.

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grade school pairs?

Limited Edition’s AJ1 pine green adult pair price was $239, not $100.

I think it was listed as $100,000. Then you need to key in a code to get the official price of $239. This is their anti-bot measure.

ahhh i am too slow for aj1 jpine green. Saw Limited Edition going for $100? wow thats cheap

Last edited:

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The AJ 4 winterized blue was sold out within the hour if i'm not mistaken.

Next week, I see a pair on display in Limited Edt and grab the "last" pair of Size 12.

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
recently like not many shoes up my alley. Getting a little bored. Maybe time to plan for a big purchase

Hikenn

Master Member
Reaction score
3a5oaDl.jpg
normal lace or reverse lace :D

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i laced normal. It is really hard to get the back of the paranoise to peel. So far only the front peeling for me

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.