Reaction score
Air Dior Collection
Release Date: April 2020
Dior x Air Jordan 1: $2000 USD

Air-Dior-Shoes-2020-Release-Date-2.jpg

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
only can get from supreme website u can try using reshipper but u need vpn also to access the web:)

why bother? Its probably the most insincere collaboration in a long time. If people want a all white AF1, there's the TS AF1 Sail, John Elliot AF1 etc

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Supreme brand name hype ma

I find it hard to justify, especially in the Air Force 1 silhouette. Hype is hype, its still gonna resell for higher than retail for sure. If lucky can get for retail and make a quick buck, but I wouldn't really be wearing it

sseah12

Reaction score
Went to check out some AJ1 at limited Ed. Turns out there are 2 types of low/ mid. Real and fake leather type... Zzzzz..real leather All like sold out...

Cissiboy

Reaction score
Went to check out some AJ1 at limited Ed. Turns out there are 2 types of low/ mid. Real and fake leather type... Zzzzz..real leather All like sold out...

even those supposedly Real leather dont put too much hope on it. Real leather has various degrees of quality.

Basilchristeo

Reaction score
Air Dior Collection
Release Date: April 2020
Dior x Air Jordan 1: $2000 USD

Air-Dior-Shoes-2020-Release-Date-2.jpg
If you've a Dior lobang locally, you can start placing orders already. It's just over 3k SGD if you go this route I believe.

Think you need to pay the full deposit as well.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.