The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea if the upcoming Yeezy Boost 350 Moonrock will be available online? So excited for it.

trying to get yeezy is prob harder than tio toto :s22:. not that I like it anyway...

dj_flame

Reaction score
flyknit is just e material on e upper. it can be found combined with different cushioning...
My take is that the sleek flyknit upper looks off with the huge air max unit.

I prefer a more robust upper for such a monster of an air unit. Just my 2 cents.

On the other side of things, I really like the Foamposite Air Force 1s.

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are right in a way, local prices are marked up but what isn't? :s8:
Electronics/food/cosmetics etc.

Never ever buy from IG unless it's a listing from a reputable store. Loads of fakes there and Carousell probably has tons of fakes too. Unless you know that the seller is reputable, if the price is too good to be true, it usually is.

The retail of flyknit racers are $150 USD so if you have a brand new pair for $150 SGD, that should raise some flags.

haha, it's reputable lots of people buy from him. s.quad u can check if u want i have not brought yet recommended by friend.

how much is a racer in nike store locally if u know?

Last edited:

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My take is that the sleek flyknit upper looks off with the huge air max unit.

I prefer a more robust upper for such a monster of an air unit. Just my 2 cents.

On the other side of things, I really like the Foamposite Air Force 1s.

I dun really like flyknit. doesn't feel like it offers much structural support. casual wear prob ok imo.

dj_flame

Reaction score
^ Yeah would not wear it for serious sports. Flywire is a much better "technology".

I was referring to using these shoes casually btw.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
haha, it's reputable lots of people buy from him. s.quad u can check if u want i have not brought yet recommended by friend.

I can't remember the local retail price for the racers but they are actually comparable to overseas retailers, maybe $259? It's the colourways that suck so badly.

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can't remember the local retail price for the racers but they are actually comparable to overseas retailers, maybe $259? It's the colourways that suck so badly.

alright. I might go to the store and try the size and see if they have the colour.

if not get from the instagram guy thanks!

Hellscythe

Reaction score
any recommendations on where to get larger sized sneakers with good support. I wear us size 13 and uk size 12 shoes. Online or physical shops also can.

Dolcefarniente

Master Member
Reaction score
Hows the stock status there? Any size for us11 men? Thinking of heading there tmr

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

I went on the first day, and popular size like size 8 or 9 is already out size 11 should had more chance, but I saw that they kept replenishing the stock. more choices as compared to previous sales

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Flyknit Racer is $249 in SG.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
in case anyone's interested, Nike Outlet at Changi City Point selling e following more recent bball shoes:

jordan29 $239
melo11 $119
lebron12 $159 to $239 (i think? sorry can't remb exact price, the more ex one is the elite model)

freedom-strike

Reaction score
Where is a good place to shop for sneakers in our tiny little red dot? Apart from Leftfoot? I don't mean online.

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows where i can get something like the photo in local stores?
thanks.
image1xxl.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.