The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

HomerMadeMeDoIt

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Is there other brand's similar to this Lanvin sneaker? Lanvin's price is too high so looking for alternatives around $300?

I see AA has been mentioned. Props! :D
You can try out Greats, it might not be what you want but having more options won't hurt right? I own a pair of the Royales, very comfortable in my opinion, but some sizes are sold out though.

P.S. Can't post link due to insufficient post count :s13:

HomerMadeMeDoIt

Reaction score
hi guys, anybody bought from this site before???

Those guys at Saints SG are legit. The customer service is really sweet, enquired but didn't purchase, and they were very patient with me :s13: Friend bought a pair of racers, didn't seem to be fake. Would like to hear views from others who have been in contact with them before!

I found them via Carousell, and more recently, the feature they got on Complex for the authenticity check on Racers. I can't post a link here, but if you go to their website (Google Saints SG), it's right smack on the front page.

chickenbackside

Reaction score
hi,

went to the website, looks nice but I couldn't find a physical store in Singapore. Is there any 3rd party seller we could see them physically?
Nope, they ship all the way from Europe.

It's a gamble. Albeit quite a safe one. Their shoes run true to size. What you see in the pics is what you get.

bjory

Reaction score
Tried to find Nike Internationalist from Queensway and all the Limited Edt stores, can't find my size.

Can someone recommend me which online store I can get this shoe from?

punk123123123

Reaction score
Tried to find Nike Internationalist from Queensway and all the Limited Edt stores, can't find my size.

Can someone recommend me which online store I can get this shoe from?

u can try zalora. they recently updated there, and maybe u can try asos.com

OriginalF00k

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My favourite site. 1000% legit. Excellent shipping though it can be a bit expensive. And now they can't charge in GBP anymore.

Prices had increased ever since they charged in USD, esp when USD is 'constantly' on the high. Despite its flat shipping rate, there are a 7% gst + $20 fedex admin charged imposed for shipment valued above SGD400. As a result, it's pretty hard to use the flat shipping rate for the second pair of shoes. So, buyer will end up paying SGD30+ shipping fee for just one pair.

A good advice for all, do take note of the currency exchange rate at the point of purchase, your card currency conversion rate, which shipping company (as some company only charge $10 flat admin fee instead of fedex $20) & lastly calculate and create buffer (good tips: keep total value $380-385 max). This can allow you to avoid unnecessary tax required.

Anyway we had been inactive here in hwz unlike years back. Thank you for all the bros who had supported us.

zeddzorander

Reaction score
Laceswap!

Yo guys, found a great place for laces in Singapore! Last time I always buy from ropelacesupply or mrlacy, but thank god now got singapore shop. can check them out.

http://www.slickieslaces.com/

Bought their 2TONE laces for my Flyknits and aglets for my Ultra Boosts. Quite nice quality. Their length limited at 120cm though, but owellz most kicks are 6 eyelets anyways.

truespaces

Reaction score
Anyone can recommend me something similar to this shoe? Budget about 100 plus SGD. Thanks!

26004-2.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.