Stan Smiths
Superstars
Air Force 1s
Dunks
Jordan 1s
Common Projects Achilles
YSL Court Classics

Yada yada yada rhetoric.

This is like the laziest, lamest question ever. How about going out and taking a look.
dj_flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2015, 07:06 PM   #902
Supremacy Member

Chuck Taylors
Jack Purcells
Clydes
Old Skools
Slip ons
Authentics
Stan Smiths
Superstars
Air Force 1s
Dunks
Jordan 1s
Common Projects Achilles
YSL Court Classics

Yada yada yada rhetoric.

This is like the laziest, lamest question ever. How about going out and taking a look.
Asking the community for opinions, is that wrong? If its the lamest question ever, why bother replying?
Old 21-10-2015, 06:59 AM   #903

Because there are so many iterations to a white sneaker - and its really easy to google "white sneaker" and come up with 1000 different answers.

My rant was due to your unspecified request for an opinion - a white sneaker can be any kind: maybe basketball inspired? - like an Air Force 1 - or something minimal like a Jack Purcell - or even the trending trainer type like a Adidas ZX Flux or Nike Free.

So you were hoping to ask for a selective list of opinions, and narrow it down?

I listed a comprehensive list of classic white, non-runner/trainer, sneakers in both high and low variations, hope you find what you want.

Still stand by my argument that your questions makes it difficult to help me to help you - I did overreact by using "lamest" and "laziest", but I am not going to apologize to a nameless, faceless random on a forum.

No hard feelings buddy.
CONVERSE1979 likes this.
dj_flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2015, 08:06 PM   #904

chuck taylor 2 lor
CONVERSE1979 likes this.
sabotender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2015, 11:21 PM   #905

Any new balance fans or experts here? Really love the sneakers, got 3 pairs now but I can only wear those size 13 Made in USA cos its wider.... those made in UK or in China or Vietnam, I cannot wear...sad...
CONVERSE1979 likes this.
gasband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2015, 08:42 AM   #906

Smile

Any new balance fans or experts here? Really love the sneakers, got 3 pairs now but I can only wear those size 13 Made in USA cos its wider.... those made in UK or in China or Vietnam, I cannot wear...sad...
i love sneakers..... pm me
CONVERSE1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2015, 09:44 AM   #907
Arch-Supremacy Member

I recall NB sneakers do come in e wider 4E. but perhaps only certain models. think their shops/queensway should carry...
szeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2015, 12:44 PM   #908

I recall NB sneakers do come in e wider 4E. but perhaps only certain models. think their shops/queensway should carry...
Any online retail website to get NB sneakers at prices cheaper than the retail shops here? Tried footlocker but didn't see anything i like.
cesc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2015, 01:41 PM   #909
Arch-Supremacy Member

Any online retail website to get NB sneakers at prices cheaper than the retail shops here? Tried footlocker but didn't see anything i like.
tried queensway? typical discount is 15% off new models iirc...
Old 25-10-2015, 11:18 PM   #910
Arch-Supremacy Member

Finally got my hands on a pair of racers. Really like this colourway more than oreos. Good alternative to the elusive rainbow.

Dolcefarniente likes this.
Old 27-10-2015, 12:12 AM   #911

My new shoes
JOHNNIELOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2015, 01:11 AM   #912

Hey guys, where is your #1 shop to get nike shoes? Kindly recommend. Thanks!! I was thinking maybe i should check out queensway or the nike outlet shop at changi citypoint?
Old 27-10-2015, 07:56 AM   #913

Where to purchase ?
Finally got my hands on a pair of racers. Really like this colourway more than oreos. Good alternative to the elusive rainbow.

desire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2015, 08:31 AM   #914
Arch-Supremacy Member

Where to purchase ?
Bought it from deadstock since they gave me a 10% discount code which worked out to be the cheapest direct option even though shipping was a painful $45 but FedEx shipping reached in 3 days.

http://www.deadstock.ca/collections/...k-hyper-orange

If you use comgateway concierge's BuyForMe, you can get it from Ruvilla but it'll probably cost a bit more and take longer also. Sizes might be limited also.
Old 27-10-2015, 08:42 AM   #915
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hey guys, where is your #1 shop to get nike shoes? Kindly recommend. Thanks!! I was thinking maybe i should check out queensway or the nike outlet shop at changi citypoint?
if new models normally get from queensway. e Nike outlet is a great place for old models. occasionally can get great bargains! I got a zoom hypercross trainer (to try out e new hex-zoom) which retailed at $199 for only $70!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.