The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

other than queensway, any other place offer good price?

helanga

Reaction score
Got my Tokyo 78 VINTAGE Onitsuka Tiger from Shibuya that cost me S$123 after converting from Yen. Singapore is selling S$239 (if I remb correctly)

KYLee

Reaction score
anyone wearing the timberland classic boat shoe? long hours issit ok?

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/f...ers-shoe-thread-1659848-666.html#post87024132

earlier on i did post about my ropelace which I ordered from Khorde.net .
8axYwmI.jpg

without hesitation , i decided to email up the owner of the khorde.net and ask what is wrong with my mail and why it took so long to reach ? [as picture above]

and I was shocked that my parcel decided return back Spain .
So far theres no collection slip or anything asking me to collect . Now im officially lost .

j9nAPvm.jpg

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sneakers

Extra 15% off all sale sneakers now. Those interested please PM me by tonight as I'm interested in buying some items from End as well.

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i've a brand new pair of yuketen chukkas us11. if you're interested pm me, selling dirt cheap...

iamneverenough

Reaction score
Which pair are you looking for? I think kith shipping is really expensive so they use forwarder?

This converse x jack purcell. You interested to get stuffs from kith as well?

I need to find ppl to share shipping costs man

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
This converse x jack purcell. You interested to get stuffs from kith as well?

I need to find ppl to share shipping costs man

Kith stuff always sells out cause of RF hype. No new Asics releases that's coming up soon also.

iamneverenough

Reaction score
Kith stuff always sells out cause of RF hype. No new Asics releases that's coming up soon also.

sorry but what's rf hype?

ayway if you are getting stuffs from kith, do let me know. will love to share the shipping costs. just tried checking out and their shipping alone was like 65usd :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.